whot are thay not taching in schoolll

Thread: whot are thay not taching in schoolll

redgreen12

Talking whot are thay not taching in schoolll

yes as war gamers no mater whot resich is inpotent i dont speel whelll buttt i know lots of stuf and by looking thigs up and whoching lering TV like hitary or disuvay or PBS and reeding on subjets i know things that shude be tech in school if you stop whoching nass car and thow raelly alaty siver you to can know thigs and bass your knoligs in the minis so whot things dont know that you leen to play war games ???? if you lisen to 4ok radeo spenser has no mitery back grond lots nid plaers dont no swot of raelll bugs so thay have bad nid paitings or a non knolige of mythologel get fist time fantacy plaer stufe i leend in therd graede or not playing with clay hiders thows who like to sculped the siprl gess on how fare you shoot math nonexsites you get the idaer so telll me whot you dont know WKJR

I attempted to read this and now my head hurts....

Now with more Oni goodness then allowed by the FDA!
    CMON Rank:

Quote Originally Posted by redgreen12 View Post
    yes as war gamers no mater whot resich is inpotent i dont speel whelll buttt i know lots of stuf and by looking thigs up and whoching lering TV like hitary or disuvay or PBS and reeding on subjets i know things that shude be tech in school if you stop whoching nass car and thow raelly alaty siver you to can know thigs and bass your knoligs in the minis so whot things dont know that you leen to play war games ???? if you lisen to 4ok radeo spenser has no mitery back grond lots nid plaers dont no swot of raelll bugs so thay have bad nid paitings or a non knolige of mythologel get fist time fantacy plaer stufe i leend in therd graede or not playing with clay hiders thows who like to sculped the siprl gess on how fare you shoot math nonexsites you get the idaer so telll me whot you dont know WKJR
    For those that dont want to take a little extra time to figure it out: Yes as war gamers, no matter what research is important. I dont spell well but i know lots of stuff. And by looking up things and watching learning tv like History and Discovery or PBS and reading on subjects i know things that should be taught in school. If you stop watching NASCAR and (got lost here) you can know things and base your knowledge in the minis so what things dont you know that you learn by playing wargames? If you listen to 40k radio Spencer has no military background, lots of nid players dont know squat of real bugs so they paint bad nid paintings, or have no knowledge of mythological things that first time fantasy player, stuff i learned in the third grade. Or not playing with clay hinders those who like to sculpt. (something about how good you are at math ad guessing ranges?) You get the idea, so tell me what you don't know.

feel free to correct as you see fit. As for not knowing, i have had to look up tank patterns, as well as rankings in the military for my guardsmen names, is what i think you are asking .

redgreen12

Default welll

well tring to pont out if you do war gamig do resich on the subget that you are doing know your armys and some mitary knolege WKJR

deeeeep in woods in gulf coastal mississippi usa
    Blog Entries

i can't figure out what the ambassador is trying to say. besides, whats wrong with watchin nass car and drinkin beers? lol.

redgreen12

Default soooo

well its not doing good the rant was not under stude and alllll are cofused ok sipafy it no one is taching hisary at all things i knew in graede scholl and on to hight are not even bing taght that whot looks like to me yes WWI AND WWII ware like allmost a 100 yaers hek most cant reneber this monig butt if play anny war games at all SIFI WHF OR HISTEKEL ok geting out thare THATS IT time lins you shude know them like WWI tank did not mack anperis tell the war is over the flame frower was ued tell the late 7odes ejeten setts did not aper tell mid 5oes look up know the time lins WKJR

redgreen12

Talking sooo

sorry this to abstat i wish i can deet it a fucher ones coming and whot be so buggy

well its not doing good the rant was not under stude and alllll are cofused ok sipafy it no one is taching hisary at all things i knew in graede scholl and on to hight are not even bing taght that whot looks like to me yes WWI AND WWII ware like allmost a 100 yaers hek most cant reneber this monig butt if play anny war games at all SIFI WHF OR HISTEKEL ok geting out thare THATS IT time lins you shude know them like WWI tank did not mack anperis tell the war is over the flame frower was ued tell the late 7odes ejeten setts did not aper tell mid 5oes look up know the time lins WKJR

Well its not doing good the rant was not understood! And all are confused, Ok Simplify it - no-one is teaching history at all, things I knew at grade school and on "Tonight" are not even being taught, thats what it looks like to me. Yes WW1 & WW2 were like almost 100 years ago - heck most <of us> cant even remember this morning, But if I play any war-games at all Sci - Fi, WHF, Historical, getting out there THATS IT, Time lines....you should know them, Like the WWI tanks did not make an appearance until the war was <almost> over.the flame thrower was used until the late 70's. ejection seats did not appear until mid 50's look <it> up, know the time lines WKJR

Well ejection seats though primitive were used in WW2 but I agree with most of this you should know the era you are recreating

sorry this to abstat i wish i can deet it a fucher ones coming and whot be so buggy

sorry this is to abstract i wish i can delete it - a future ones coming and won't be so buggy

*sigh

redgreen12

Default yes itsss

bad i know to con plex ok look at the history chanels pawn stars and look at the WWI flame frower and the WWII egetchen set and youl see why i made ( both did not exsist no such things thare owners are dim bulbs ) you whill be as made as me WKJR

Hello guys.

I am sorry, but this is not the first post I read, that is written by redgreen12 and "translated" by Tercha and still the intention of the posts did not find their way into by dump brain.

I THINK he wants to suggest to play war games instead of history. Because so pupils can better remeber timelines ?!?!?!? IS THAT correct? If it is: What a holy !

Dear redgreen12. Instead of learning rules for war games, please sit at you school desk and start to learn seriously. I would suggest a little spelling at first. And please don't argue you have dislexia. So I can only tell you: Welcome in the club!

Greetings, Taggi
    How do you know, that Taggi has been assimilated to borg: "Rezitanz fiutail ist."

Sorry for violating the english language.

Please rate my comments, even if there is critism in it, as a personal point of view. I do not have the absolute truth in minature painting and every word said by me is only a suggestion, that may be thought over or simple ignored. So, happy painting!

And my own Dragons:

Reading this i feel dirty, like the English language has been in some sort of horrible gang bang...

Anyway in regards to the point being made, research is only important to the individual in question. When it comes to wargames my opinion is that enjoyment and fun are the most important factor.

The things learnt from playing wargames? Dice are fickle and it's expensive.

redgreen12

Exclamation Itsss

welll i know it coplexxxx butt just go to the other post its lees cofusing WKJR

I laughed when i read the thread title. What are they not teaching in school? Spelling, apparently...

Learn history you say? I say learn English! Are you even trying to speak correctly? No offense meant, of course, but make more of an effort, please. My dyslectic friend spells better than that. Do you honestly think that there are four x's in complex? I think you're making this your gimmick.

Anyway, I should agree with Bulitt, history is only important, if you think it is. I mean, I don't know if I could even be bothered to play wargames if I had to read tons of history first! I understand that it may bring a further depth to your games, but wargaming is, after all, gaming. If you want to stick to only the gaming, then there shouldn't be a problem with that.

As for answering the question (or what i think was the question): I play woodelves in WHF, and to get even more pumped, i read the LotR again, and it really did help, i think.
    Last edited by Lyuun; 03-09-2010 at 02:42 PM.

my general opinion of the common electric guitar:
    it has two strings too many.

Hello mr.Krinkle, how are you today?

If i had a nickle everytime i made something look bad, i'd be making money in a very strange way!

Default Spelling

redgreen12,

Are you really as illiterate as you seem? I'm sick of trying to read your comments. There are other people on this site who do not speak English as their primary language. I have little to no trouble trying to understand what they are saying. What is your problem dude?

Your point...is pointless...the only thing it demonstrates is that maybe you didn't get enough schooling.
    Last edited by Skullz; 03-09-2010 at 02:41 PM.

This thread is closed, the signal to noise ratio is exceedingly poor.
    I like it firm and fruity!