Erotic Minis - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erotic Minis

I live down in Dorset with the cider and the combine harvesters yaargh!

links work fine for me fnar fnar

Yeah, my virus scanner went nuts too, don't click on that link.

My Kaspburpski went like 'no way dude!'

So I didn't, from memery they are really rather rudimentary in their sculpting. Rude but crude (not in a good way).

There's plenty of larger scale stuff out there that's quality sculpts, 28mm, Hasslefee are the ones.

Excalibur quality - the older stuff is servicable. The newer stuff is very, very good. I just finished a "Feeding of the Mermaid" that came out very nicely, and a "Ballerina" which is just astonishing.

Excalibur website - the virus warning has been around for a while. I just ignore it. The site was hacked a while ago, and some of the items appear to still be missing (unless they got withdrawn for some reason). Unfortunately Excalibur doesn't seem to work well with distributors, and if you buy direct, you have to deal with large posting fees.

Erotic 28mm ranges - there's lots of T&A out there. There's Ground Zero Games's Gentlemen's Collectibles with many iconic figures. There is a small group of mix and match couples in plastic being sold on Ebay. I've heard of a Russian plastic figure box by (MIR or RUS??) that is said to contain engaged couples. I've also seen a presumably unreleased strip club set, right down to A Clockwork Orange milk bar style tables and chairs.

In larger scales there is plenty to choose from. Ulrich Puchala's Daydream and Pinup ranges are quite hc, along with some of Tim Richards/Mascot Models. El Viejo Dragon does a line of 40mm nudes, and "Adam's Salacious Rib" which includes Snow White and the 7 Dwarves (just what you think) and Pinnochio (just what you think) and my favorite, Jessie from Team Rocket getting a rise from Dickatxu who puts the poke in Pokemon...
    Last edited by Iforgetwhat8wasfor; 03-16-2010 at 03:49 PM.

The models aren't really "filthy" but the women are just about naked in the Kabuki models miniature range. Have a look at them (they are stocked by the cmon shop). In particular Hellenika. They are 33mm scale but there is barely any difference between these and most "28-30mm" models that I have.

I'm currently painting a couple of mini's from Kabuki and they're very clean and well cast with tonnes of detail.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chern Ann View Post
    I just unpacked the compressed javascript, and it simply refers to javascript that is no longer on the server, something about the Duzi 2003 event. What is the virus scanner you're using? NAV didn't set it off, and rightly so in my opinion, it's harmless. Someone was trying to protect their code.
    AVG freaked on it too.

Do you have any links for those Iforgotwhat8wasfor, as I have tried searching for them but to no avail

I have several Puchala explicit erotic mini's I want to sell...don't know the size, but close to a silver dollar in length...and would like to where to find a value? There's around 12 figures in all, and then I have a couple of larger female figures as well.

Thanks for any replies.
    Kykendra

From what I've seen in the past, "erotic minis" is usually going to mean "badly sculpted, misogynist rubbish". Mascot were a fine example of this, they were eventually run out of Britain, I hear. Ground Zero in general can be relied upon to have sculpts of widely varying quality. Some decent, some so terrible it's like they were done by cats

Of course, the ubiquitous T&A that pervades the sci-fi/fantasy genre is a different story, not usually my preference in a mini, but often very well done (Barbarian Libby riding a tiger? Genius!)

You can also try at Alternative Armies http://www.alternative-armies.com/ from Scotland.
    They are a very friendly company and makes excellent miniatures. Their main production is for Flintloque, a (very funny) napoleonic-fantasy skirmish wargame, but they also have an extensive fantasy range (and also sell pre-painted metal minis at cheap prices) at just 1£ per 28mm metal miniature, plus they have an entire website for 15mm miniatures.

You can find the ones you are searching for going to "The Guild Room" link, then "THe Slave Market collection" (direct link http://www.alternative-armies.com/Th...Collection.htm).

Their website is really worth a visit, and I hope you will find what you're searching for.

Quote Originally Posted by No Such Agency View Post
    From what I've seen in the past, "erotic minis" is usually going to mean "badly sculpted, misogynist rubbish".
    A-freakin'-men.

I thought everyone has a file on their computer with erotic minis in it that they labeled something completely different so that most people would never want to open it up and look at its contents like "grandma's colonoscopy"

Quote Originally Posted by Aliengod3 View Post
    I thought everyone has a file on their computer with erotic minis in it that they labeled something completely different so that most people would never want to open it up and look at its contents like "grandma's colonoscopy"
    Nope that's just you.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Try el viejo dragon and adams salacious rib. I think you wil find what your looking for!

Lost in the desert ChemicalFencer's Avatar

How about Brigitte, Naughty French Maid from Reaper?

The list of Excalibur 'nudies' reads like a list of bad seventies B movies.....remember such classics as: 'Naked Fury', 'An offering to the Monster' and, of course, 'Lesbian Torture'....