Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

That is great, really nice effect.

Zach
    www.crookedeye.net

THAT is how you shade black, LOL
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Wow, that's really impressive - glad I've not decided to do one for GD entry as I think I would be thoroughly demoralised now! Simply fantastic

This makes me sick to my stomach...I hate you for being able to pull this off in time for GD given the timeframe in which you had to start and finish this. I wish I can paint this well that fast. Seriously though, the model is looking awesome and I'm sure that the photo isn't telling the truth as to how it really looks in person. Can't wait to see it....only 1 week left.

@MightyChad: You could always come down and check out the Heroes project....I'm sure we'll be setting up (not sure exactly where yet) and roaming around before entry begins.

War - the really funny part is that he's usually a very slow painter. He must be making deals with the Warp to pull this off.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

There isn't an emoticon to show my expression...

Trystan is right about that category being locked down. If this gets done, and looks more impressive in person, then you will be taking Gold. I wouldn't be surprised to see you get the Sword with this fella. Well done, man, I can't wait to see it, just another week now!

Looking good Elly! Wow! This is going to be a hell of a competition! That obsidian is amazing!

I wish I could make a deal with the warp....I would be pumping out figures left and right....and winning demons too! *Sigh*

Started on the NMM, and finished the black on the neck. Now time to paint the skull and details!
    My Rank -

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

Keeps getting better and better, which is scary! Well done, keep at it!

Very nice, Ellie! That NMM is amazing. I need more practice! lol! BTW - visited your website. It is very nicely done as well. Great job. How in the world you can sell minis you put so much work into, I'll never know. I have a hard time putting my work on the block even though I need to.

Looking great so far Jeff! Now to finish! I'm pulling for you brother! YEAaaArgH!

How in the heck do you get your NMM done so quickly and so amazing looking? What's your secret and what colors do you use?

lovely work so far!

Quote Originally Posted by war0827 View Post
    What's your secret
    ill bet the secret is just too much spare time!
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Wow - I'd not looked at this thread before - now I have, I'm speechless - just amazing work!

Hey - Brilliant WIP. Just worked my way through :-) I was uber impressed with your Sanguinor (10) and really appreciated looking at yout WIP pics. Having tried this as my 1st NMM mini I think your finished mini is amazing! Looking forward to seeing the progress on the Tomb Kings thingy.

Cheers
    Will
    Join me as I try to place as a finalist at Golden Demon http://willsinnerdemon.wordpress.com/

Hmmm so yeah - no need to worry Chad, this guy will most likely not be complete by saturday (not that I'm not going to try!!!). But I will bring him with either way and he will be available during my NMM hours at the Demon Lounge.
    Now, finally after a few mishaps (why the heck are Erkenbrand's feet so tiny!), I am able to start painting Erkenbrand. I will be working on him the rest of today and tomorrow. I'll post some pics of the progress tonight! But for now, here is as far as I've gotten on the sphinx:
    My Rank -

That's beautiful. Really nice job on the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Beamo View Post
    That's beautiful. Really nice job on the bone.
    That about sums it up. Very nice, really looking forward to seeing this thing finished.
    Now available for commissions.
    My Blog
    My Gallery