Elly's WIP - Page 19
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Elly's WIP

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elly3438 View Post
    ... btw, do you mind if I finish one up and enter it into that Space Marine painting contest?
    I don't mind a bit, go ahead. Especially since I will be entering an Ork.

Hahaha! Soooo crazy busy my friend... Not enough significant progress made to stumble around and break out the camera - also I'm trying to knock out that War of Independence unit over the next couple of days so I can solely focus on the Grey Knights afterwards... (yay!) btw, do you mind if I finish one up and enter it into that Space Marine painting contest?

Gotta head to class and then hopefully knock out that unit tonight/tomorrow... its driving me mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!! ><
    It's all good, brother. I'll just wipe the froth from mine lips and sit quietly. But can you blame me? I'm still very excited. Seriously though, do what you gotta do.
    Go ahead and enter one. Doesn't bother me in the least.
    You are mine now! You belong to me! You're not gonna have your mommies run behind you and wipe your little tushies! No more complaining, no more Mr. Kimball I have to go to the bathroom, nothing! There is no bathroom!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    See? A little preparation makes not wearing any pants so much more practical.

Quote Originally Posted by HoboClown View Post
    It's all good, brother. I'll just wipe the froth from mine lips and sit quietly. But can you blame me? I'm still very excited. Seriously though, do what you gotta do.
    Go ahead and enter one. Doesn't bother me in the least.
    Haha welcome to my world. That sphinx was making people nuts back in July. I can't imagine what it's going to do when he actually finishes it.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Start salivating again Vern, I have some time blocked out to work on the grey knights over the next few days. (stinkin school killed me this past week >< ) I'll be focusing on the "sarge" first, to get the general style correct, and then I'll get the others done afterwards. And once I get that stinkin WoI unit complete as well, work will FINALLY resume on the sphinx! I plomise Tryst haha
    Last edited by Elly3438; 09-15-2011 at 12:29 PM.
    My Rank -

As promised, an update! Seeing the pics, I have to go adjust the right eye a hair, but otherwise I am very happy with the progress on this guy. It's going to be fun to get the whole squad done!
    I'll be finishing up the WoI unit in the next couple of days, followed by full on grey knight action!!

My Rank -

I just peed a little...
    You are mine now! You belong to me! You're not gonna have your mommies run behind you and wipe your little tushies! No more complaining, no more Mr. Kimball I have to go to the bathroom, nothing! There is no bathroom!

I just peed a little...
    No worries, there's sawdust enough on the floor. See? A little preparation makes not wearing any pants so much more practical.

btw: Awesome grey knights!
    *pees a little*
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

That's going in the sig methinks...

stevey293

Elly please just post one bad model to make me feel better.

On a serious note fantastic metals as everi actually joined this forum after seeing one of your models a golden nmm elf general if i remember right.

That's going in the sig methinks...
    Rofl! Share the wisdom I say!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

OMG I am still here! haha! Anyways finally an update. I finished those dang WoI figs, after a looooong and grueling few weeks (and busy thanks to school). I am so happy thats done and I can get back to painting fun stuff again. So anyways, here is an update on the grey knight. Got some work done on him today. I should finish him by sun/mon. The last pic in the montage is some practice weathering - a test to see if the client wants me to continue on with it.

Thanks for looking!
    My Rank -

wow your work is always so amazing to me. I really like your shading skills.

Tee
    “We do not want to be part of the fashionable crowd. We prefer to be on the edge.”
    Takasi Uno

I sit in awe of your mastery of light and its reflective properties.

this is so good you could put it on ebay and say its pro painted!!!!!
    "If you've got what it takes...
    Its gonna take everything you've got."

Ok that looks cool, some of the best nmm sofar. It really fits theses new gk minis to do nmm steel
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

Thanks for the comments! Another quick update - just the arms left to finish up. Also starting a Grima Wormtongue (no pics just yet), which should be done in the next few days as well.
    Anyways, here is the pic:
    My Rank -

stevey293

As usual fantastic. Giessing he cilent liked the battle damage had a feeling he would.

Nice progress! I'm working on a squad of Paladins for someone right now. It's a Team Shorewood GK Bonanza!

Hell yeah Drescher! Gotta post some pics when they are done so we can see
    My Rank -

Thanks for the comments! Another quick update - just the arms left to finish up. Also starting a Grima Wormtongue (no pics just yet), which should be done in the next few days as well.
    Is that metallics or non-metallics? If its metallic, very nicely done! If its non-metallics...WOW!

Are you doing just a squad or building a Grey Knight army?