Comments on new forum system

Thread: Comments on new forum system

Default Comments on new forum system

I know Chern is still futzing with things, but I thought I would make some observations for him in case it is still convenient to incorporate the comments.

I would prefer that threads with posts I haven't yet seen were a bit more noticeable than they are now; last time, I could immediately see which ones I should check out and then look to see if I had already posted in that thread. Right now it looks to be the opposite - the color gets my attention first, and I have to carefully look to see if there are new posts.

The forum thread lists all seem to run together in each forum list. Maybe just a space or two between the thread titles would be easier to pry them apart for a fast read.
    You see, fate is like a cat. Sometimes it is nice, and lets you pet it, and it sits in your lap. Sometimes it does not care at all and just wanders around ignoring you. Sometimes it farts in your face, scratches you, then coughs up a hairball on your carpet that you have to pick up.

Is there some way I can change the date format to UK style? I am seeing the date with the month before the day (US style)

thanks

Shaz