What has happened to Wamp - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What has happened to Wamp

Hope it's not because of the vlogs I've posted.

And, of course, it happens on a weekend. These things always happen on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by wiccanpony View Post
    The Witch is not amused and a little amphibian has informed her about the shenanigans over at the Tiki Pub. Once I get back there will be major ass kicking. haveaniceday
    I do not know what you are talking about. Undave, Wag every man for themselves some one has told about all the free drinks
    Come join the Fun

I want my WAMP back. DT kicking my bahuki.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY WAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniffs* ill be in my hole waiting for wamp.
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

DL I guess as its still down we are extending the deadline for LA?
    Come join the Fun

***LITTLE ANGELS NEWS***
    apologies for the site still been down - I am working to get it rectified as soon as possible, but it will not be back up for tonights deadline -
    the deadline will be extended for a few days after the site is up and running again
    to give everyone a chance to post their entries As soon as I have more news I shall let you know but it is likely a case of a few days rather than a few hours.
    All I can do is apologise

What happened to the site mate inquiring minds want to know.

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devoncodain View Post
    What happened to the site mate inquiring minds want to know.

Yes I need to know where to direct this nasty curse on. Other wise it will home in to the Freak Bar men room
    " So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

Watch out for the threefold law when you do that. Might hit a lot of the guys that way why not just hit a few of them like I do not know exile yeah hit him with it.

Quote Originally Posted by wiccanpony View Post
    Yes I need to know where to direct this nasty curse on. Other wise it will home in to the Freak Bar men room
    So glad I still use the ficus tree in the corner :-)

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed WaMP

I'm glad to know that it's not my computer keeping me from getting on the site... but I hate that it's down. I'm hoping it wasn't anything malicious that caused the issue.

just to let you know folks wamp is back online. we currently have a different url - please use: www.maggamuffin.com . my apologies for any inconvenience.
    if you have any problems then feel free to contact me.

i will post details of the little angels deadline extension shortly,
    thanks,

Brett

Wow, Brett- sounds like a crappy host! Glad things are starting to work out.