DarkWind's WiP

Thread: DarkWind's WiP

Default DarkWind's WiP

I'm back. Just finished a scout to get my mojo back:

very nice a bit of a "cameo, word up" thing going on with the jock strap. omega marines? maybe a little more high/low lights on the back of the cloak looks a little flat other than that pretty cool mini
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Cheers Cassar. Yeah the whole mini needs a bit more contrast. Its still Sons of Orar btw

Yeh... sontrast and COC is one think... the only focus, that is set leads the eyes of the observer to stop at the red bump... *cough*

Perhaps a OSl at the wepon or a freehand on the coat?
    How do you know, that Taggi has been assimilated to borg: "Rezitanz fiutail ist."

Sorry for violating the english language.

Please rate my comments, even if there is critism in it, as a personal point of view. I do not have the absolute truth in minature painting and every word said by me is only a suggestion, that may be thought over or simple ignored. So, happy painting!

And my own Dragons:

This is a nice guy. I had wait an update of that thread for so long, I'm happy that you're back.

Hi Darkwind, good to see you back

Nice clean work as usual. You're too good at painting red not to have some on the model & where better than a codpiece? Perhaps it should have "kill" markings on it?

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

i would say your mojo is back. i agree that the jock strap is a little too bright though
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg