West Coast Mathieu Fontaine Workshop - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: West Coast Mathieu Fontaine Workshop

unfortunately I am experiencing some car malfunctions. Wold any one be interested in carpooling, I would be willing to pay for gas. Also i can meet you at the nearest Bart station for convince.

I'm sorry to hear that Josh, Hopefully someone will be able to help you out. Speaking of Bart, I'm sure most of you know about the Bart shooting trial currently going on, I would be very catious of riding Bart this weekend, assuming the jury comes to a verdict.

Blog Entries

Sent a PM thanks!

Blog Entries

w00t! I live in oakland and have room for one. Let me know if you still need a ride. (you buy coffee!)

Sorry for the confusion (if any). Josh lives three blocks from me and I have arranged to provide him a lift. Probably should have posted something here too. Of course if he wants to change his mind after meeting me you may want to keep in touch with him. Actually one of the cool side effects of this workshop is getting to meet area painters…or at least people interested in that end of the hobby. See you Saturday.

Bill

ok Brice and I are in town. we stopped by the store. really looking forward to tomorrow.

The Class was fantastic. thank you to everyone for puttting it on. see you guys in baltimore.

It was indeed a great weekend! Boston is next!