Does he have my back? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Does he have my back?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonbuddha View Post
    Everything doesn’t have to be 50 choices. The saddest part is that it wasn’t that hard. If you aren’t familiar with the characters, just say so or don’t answer.

    Here…I’ll make it simple. This is basically what you three did.

    Picture you in a restaurant.

    Waiter: What will you have for dinner? Fish or chicken?

    You: Tuesday!
    lol
    no youre definately wrong it was saturday lol
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

    cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

    on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive


  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonbuddha View Post
    Everything doesn’t have to be 50 choices. The saddest part is that it wasn’t that hard. If you aren’t familiar with the characters, just say so or don’t answer.

    Here…I’ll make it simple. This is basically what you three did.

    Picture you in a restaurant.

    Waiter: What will you have for dinner? Fish or chicken?

    You: Tuesday!
    lol
    Nah we said steak!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

  3. #23

    Default

    ummmmmmm 2 please, with ketchup, and a err a...... cheque please!

  4. #24

    Default

    Actually, not entirely a bad analogy.

    But it's more like, 'What would you like to have for dinner? We have THIS single meat dish and THIS single fish dish.'
    And the answer then being, 'Maybe you could fix up a salad instead?'

  5. #25

    Default

    And that is why you wouldn't eat. Everyone knows the sides come automatically.
    Good to see CMON is the same after all of these years. Fortunately I have made some good friends here and it keeps me coming back every now and then to say hello. Unfortunately douche bags seem to be drawn to my threads as well.




    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy2k View Post
    Actually, not entirely a bad analogy.

    But it's more like, 'What would you like to have for dinner? We have THIS single meat dish and THIS single fish dish.'
    And the answer then being, 'Maybe you could fix up a salad instead?'

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonbuddha View Post
    Everything doesn’t have to be 50 choices. The saddest part is that it wasn’t that hard. If you aren’t familiar with the characters, just say so or don’t answer.

    Here…I’ll make it simple. This is basically what you three did.

    Picture you in a restaurant.

    Waiter: What will you have for dinner? Fish or chicken?

    You: Tuesday!
    lol
    Hmmm, sorry I didn't think it was THAT serious

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonbuddha View Post
    Unfortunately douche bags seem to be drawn to my threads as well.
    sorry fella, didn't mean to derail it...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonbuddha View Post
    And that is why you wouldn't eat. Everyone knows the sides come automatically.
    Good to see CMON is the same after all of these years. Fortunately I have made some good friends here and it keeps me coming back every now and then to say hello. Unfortunately douche bags seem to be drawn to my threads as well.
    yee....ouch !!! a million apologies thought it was a bit of light hearted fun, no offence intended.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

    cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

    on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive


  9. #29

    Default

    I'm pretty sure he was refrencing me....

    I'm a serious douche.

  10. #30

    Default

    no im the D bag supervike, don't make me mad sucka ( Mr T voice please). In all seriousness though Smaug as a wing man, massive dragon with hulking muscle's. " Hey smaug, he just spilt my drink." ARRRMPPPP ( smaug swallow's clumsy git)

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonbuddha View Post
    And that is why you wouldn't eat. Everyone knows the sides come automatically.
    Good to see CMON is the same after all of these years. Fortunately I have made some good friends here and it keeps me coming back every now and then to say hello. Unfortunately douche bags seem to be drawn to my threads as well.
    Well, at least we agree on ONE thing....douch bag is about right.

  12. #32

    Default

    Well I would go for Elric of Melnibone. And ebon every time you post here you act like a grumpy old man.

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEvilmonki View Post
    Well I would go for Elric of Melnibone. And ebon every time you post here you act like a grumpy old man.

    That's no act!

    But, we still love our cuddly little EB!

  14. #34

    Default

    he vike he ain't little, he like 6'4 aren't you eb? i remember seeing a photo of him standing next to someone he met irl and he TOWERED over him!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

  15. #35

    Default

    That's true.

    I don't wanna start any rumors, but once I heard he incited a riot over in Tokyo just by stomping his feet and making that Godzilla roar.

  16. #36
    Superfreak!!! Torn blue sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    7,214
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonbuddha View Post
    Everything doesn’t have to be 50 choices. The saddest part is that it wasn’t that hard. If you aren’t familiar with the characters, just say so or don’t answer.

    Here…I’ll make it simple. This is basically what you three did.

    Picture you in a restaurant.

    Waiter: What will you have for dinner? Fish or chicken?

    You: Tuesday!
    lol
    lmfao I didn't feel the need to read on after this! EB /thread

    For the sakes of it i'll go with Conan, Smaug and Gandalf. Solid dependable chars. Even if smaug is somewhat of an idiot for not maintaining his armour, luckily there was no court marshal to account for. Conan never dies, and if Gandalf did, he'd just reapear wearing a different colour.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2018 CMON Inc.

-->