NMM Sanguinary Guard
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NMM Sanguinary Guard

Lightbulb NMM Sanguinary Guard

HI all, sorry i not been around for a bit, having no P.C does that to a fella.

anyways here is my latest thing hope you all like

http://coolminiornot.com/247737 and have a link thing

Excellent - 10 from me!

Nice paint work, but a truly horrible sculpt lol

wow, super shiny and super clean!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

very nice...
    i'm slowly being convinced that this is a technique worth exploring...

did you use the WD article from Razza for this???

cheers
    jah

Quote Originally Posted by jahminis View Post
    very nice...
    i'm slowly being convinced that this is a technique worth exploring...

did you use the WD article from Razza for this???

cheers
    jah
    i certainly did, it's an ace guide!

That is some excellent work! Definitely 10. Which White Dwarf is Razza's article in?

most resent one. with the blood angels cover. good looking guide, im going to have to try out the technique one of these days.
    Your model looks off, I mean he's not blond!
    Not sure if i like the bright purple blood drops?! maybe a little darker? but just my two cents...
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

ace nmm painting, he is really sparkling, wow!

...horrible horrible mini though...

Nice piece of work there!

loving it well done
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Very good guy.

really great nmm! wow... you've done that before, right? would you care to elaborate as to how you did that?

my general opinion of the common electric guitar:
    it has two strings too many.

Hello mr.Krinkle, how are you today?

If i had a nickle everytime i made something look bad, i'd be making money in a very strange way!

woah this is awesome... i tried to follow the steps in the guide of the recent WD but ... well, lets say it did not go that good ^^

@ lyuun. yeah i been practising, you can see how i developed in my gallery from my first nmm to this one. I just used the White Dwarf guide and applied the method to my mini

@ edimasta. post a pic here and i'll see where i can help you. this will be good for all of us as it will help me develop my teaching skill using written language. also other people with the same areas of development will be able to learn as well.

@ both thin neat paint and good brush, i use a citadel base coat brush for 90 % of all my stuff, they have an ace point on em, every brush stoke has to be delibrate. these three things are top priority to learn before anything else.
    Last edited by Tommie Soule; 04-12-2010 at 04:41 PM.

This is great, nice one.

The NMM is superb, but no one's mentioned the face yet - damn, it's awesome!

Any plns for the rest of the squad / Dante / Tycho / Sanguinor? NMM Lemartes even?!

i wanna do my space wolf army and my morrannon orc and easterling armys next. but as far as single minis and nmm goes i'm open to suggestions

The NMM looks awesome, I've been painting for years and this is one technique I kind of fear! Hehe! Although I am going to try it. Just for fun I was going to give my Blood Angels black hair, pale skin, and dark eye sockets for that goth Emo vampire look! I might even make the skin tone have a pearl essence, you know, because vampires sparkle in the sunlight! HAHAHA!

Very nicely done there with the NMM. I need to work on this technique and if you said you followed the article in the WD I'll give it a go as well then

Looks really really nice. I'd add a final highlight on some places of the NMM but other parts are close to perfection.