SkelettetS wip - Page 215
Page 215 of 229 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 4565

Thread: SkelettetS wip

thanks for support guys

no leftovers unfortunately BoK, im using the 3 command miniatures plus 2 event models.

i did paint the whole guy in true metals but for some reason it just didnt work. neither I nor the dwarf was pleased! so im going non metallics on the whole gang, pretty much the same colors that i used on the crossbows. (i think i have to take down the "machete dont NMM" now.) also the beard had in total 3 paintjobs before i decided to go for the scaly green one, finally happy with the color composition but in total i have painted this guy 2,5 times. hopefully the other guys will not be that much of a pita.

turned out a bit mid-nor

Name:  DSC_2579.JPG
Views: 728
Size:  165.8 KB
    Name:  DSC_2584.JPG
Views: 730
Size:  154.5 KB

Jo nog dags att ta bort den NMM skylten Jag är inte där ännu har fortfarande svårt för NMM. Förresten har du tid att komma upp till Västerås någon dag eller hur ser det ut om jag åker ner över en dag?

Vi har lite målarträffar I västerås och uppsala, nästa är den 25 och 26 februari.

/John
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

superb! !!!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

That is some splendid work on the skin there. Great colours. The NMM is great but you've had the practice recently
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Agree looking really nice keep up the good work.
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

ty friends

Quote Originally Posted by Kretcher View Post
    Jo nog dags att ta bort den NMM skylten Jag är inte där ännu har fortfarande svårt för NMM. Förresten har du tid att komma upp till Västerås någon dag eller hur ser det ut om jag åker ner över en dag?

Vi har lite målarträffar I västerås och uppsala, nästa är den 25 och 26 februari.

/John
    Hade varit skoj, har dock normalt sett lite svårt att komma loss en hel helg. 25-26e kört tyvärr. jag behöver mer långsiktlig planering

ok the bad news: so i ragequitted the blue demon last evening, the base wasn't good enough (it was shit) so now the mini is back to the drawing board. i will probably make a plinth with just some simple stone floor otherwise i fear i never going to finish him.

the good news: project chaos dwarf ongoing and i enjoy painting them a lot (which might be a reason its hard to finish the blue demon guy) i think this is going to be my best regiment ever if i can keep it up. photo dont make justice, was photographing with too little light, but like the crossbows they are 90% clad in metal so a lot of NMM.
    dwarf 2/5.

Name:  cd2_1.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  215.6 KB
    Name:  cd2_2.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  150.0 KB
    Name:  cd2_3.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  143.2 KB

Can't wait for the rest of NMM madness... ^^
    Pitty for that demon base... but I am sure the next one will be even better. Prepare it when you feel like doing so or it will possibly won't be as good.
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

considering last update was a week ago im very happy with the progress. two guys done, all bases finished and started dwarf no3 which is going to be the banner guy. think im going to go for a bull skeleton design, although I think the freehand is going to be the last thing i do for this regiment.

Name:  cd1-1.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  186.7 KB
    Name:  cd1-4.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  205.1 KB
    Name:  cd2-1.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  219.6 KB
    Name:  cd2-2.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  206.2 KB
    Name:  cd2-4.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  226.9 KB

Awesome, I like them a lot, I normally hate chaos dwarf miniatures, but these ones, you make them look proper evil...
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

seems like dwarf no3 has taken more time. im loosing phase, luckily gd is still some months ahead.
    im also been working with the blue demons base for duke of bavaria, only two weeks ahead so better finish that sucker.

anyway, chaos dwarf images. i have cut off some details of the banner pole to be able to fit in a banner and some nice freehand (hopefully...lol)
    Name:  DSC_2600.JPG
Views: 354
Size:  187.0 KB
    Name:  DSC_2597.JPG
Views: 355
Size:  179.8 KB
    Name:  DSC_2604.JPG
Size:  134.8 KB

banner pole still wip, im thinking glowing eyes and perhaps smoke from the nostrils

Stunning Skell, the glowing eyes and smoke would be a great touch almost as if there is a fire in the bull head
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Are you using NMM technique on the armor, if so its so good I can't really tell. I also like the neon colors you added, they really help make the models pop more.

Lovely tones on the metal. Really sterling work on these dwarves.
    These really are great minis

The NMM on the Bulls head is particularly good. It's all coming along very nicely.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

'Banner pole still wip, im thinking glowing eyes and perhaps smoke from the nostrils'

yes to both.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    Name:  DSC_2604.JPG
Size:  134.8 KB

banner pole still wip, im thinking glowing eyes and perhaps smoke from the nostrils
    Can I suggest that you echo the Violet that's in the wizards hand in the eyes of the bull.
    (bloody autocorrect keeps putting scousers in when I want to say scourer, scouter, ...bollocx magic user.)
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.