SkelettetS wip - Page 225
Page 225 of 229 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 4565

Thread: SkelettetS wip

Nice work there very shiny
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

thanks!

not going to wh fest in uk though. this one is for dusseldorf. so even more time

not ready for salute?
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

You are among the best painters in this world Stephen!!! It really is a talent that outshines most. Beautiful work as always.

Ok strange things some days this forum is blocked at work, other days it works fine. dont know whats going on! anyway, thought i just might post some of my latest shit here as whynot. some random pictures, hope you dig it!

Name:  edit_DSC_3861.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  203.5 KB
    Name:  edit_DSC_3831.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  272.2 KB
    Name:  edit_DSC_4104.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  333.3 KB
    Name:  edit_DSC_3790.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  506.9 KB
    Name:  edit_DSC_3732.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  432.3 KB
    Name:  edit_DSC_3730.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  306.3 KB

My favorite is -EVERYTHING !!!

Lots of digging going on here. Grot tank is a new one to me and looking great.

All of it is dripping in your trademark super deep, saturated colours.

Is this all this heading for Warhammer Fest Europe? Or are you hitting up Forgeworld open day too? Either way you’ll be adding to that demon haul i’m sure.

I see your painting and my jaw drops. I understand why no one comments on my crappy stuff ahahaa

amazing paiting, its surreal.

Your stuff isn’t crappy Alexs :/

That tank looks like a party on wheels. Awesome.

And congratulations on your GD wins!

this is you right : https://golden-demon.com/2018/07/04/...gmar-open-day/

wow Stefan, amazing stuff. I can't stop looking at that blue armor, every time there is a new detail in the refelection I didn't see before. How long does it take you for a piece like this?

That is a gorgeous Stomcast Stef! Well deserving of the win buddy!

Thanks gang! Hairster, ill be heading to fw gd next weekend. I am also aiming to euro gd but starting to get cold feet sort of. Age of sigmar gd actually went a bit to well i am out of entries and I dont want to push painting too much now during the summer.

Alex3 yes that is my questor, thank you very much! It did probably take me a good 30 hrs to paint id guess!

The stormcast is an extremely impressive example of painting models. I’d say imho it’s about as impressive as the senmm dread you did a ways backZ

Congrats on GD success and thanks for posting some new stuff for us to drool over.....but it doen't look like tmm

very nice set of models. well done for the GD win to.
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    I’d say imho it’s about as impressive as the senmm dread you did a ways backZ
    Just checked that out. Crikey that’s some smooth painting

Great painting on all of these... colour scheme on the stormcast is sensational and the painting is exceptional!!! Well done on your awards man.

cheers folks no not much tmm at the moment, to make life a little bit easier ive just done nmm at the moment as i find it both faster and easier the stormcast is one of my favorites i have painted ever actually, and technically much better than the old stone dead dread (which was one of the few pieces ive painted that actually looked better on photo than irl. rip brittish mail)

anyway, one more for the competition on sunday. this one is actually painted by me almost ten years ago, yikes! did correct some parts and hot it up a bit, added a guardsman on the base etc...

Name:  DSC_4112.JPG
Views: 288
Size:  117.2 KB

that was a terrible photo! oh well...