SkelettetS wip - Page 205
Page 205 of 229 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 4565

Thread: SkelettetS wip

dettol work fairly well its the primer which is the issue i think, turning it very sticky. but some rounds scrubbing will probably do the trick

When you scrub it make sure the toothbrush is dipped in dettol first. If it is wet with water it causes the removed paint to go all gloopy do not let water go any were near the mini until you have thoroughly scrubbed it in fact wash it off first with neat dettol. Obviously don't soak it in dettol just give it a quick rinse pat it dry and then a quick clean with soapy water.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

wow very long time no cmon. been on vacation both from painting and work and this week ive been with jr who just started school. time bloody flies folks, crazy!

just one day to work (and it feels like i actually have to work, seeing the pile of papers on my desk... ugh), ill head for uk early tomorrow and AoS open day.

last figure i worked on, he is finished now but this is a wip picture, painted in about 10h (in this picture) the last few days it feels like im getting some speed in this finally. guess working on a tight timeframe make you not to overthink stuff like i usually do.

Name:  DSC_0006edit.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  286.2 KB
    Name:  DSC_0007edit.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  351.5 KB

Looking good.
    Should see you there mate
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

cool to hear lee. i'll be sightseeing Nottingham with Conrad tomorrow, you know Jerusalems pub and that stuff he heee, too bad you aint avalible

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

I haven't logged in in a long time, but for this I have to. I'm so glad to see you painting Khorne! Looks great so far, loving the tones. I will be watching this!

I'm ALL BOUT THOSE BLOODREAVERS!!! Super tight !!! Lively!!

Congrats to my friend stefan on two silvers and a gold at golden demon
    Last edited by ten ball; 08-14-2016 at 11:33 AM.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

Congrats on this superb result!

Gino(2dope)

Grattis

/K
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Well done! Congratulations!
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

Congratulations man!
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

hey thank you folks. was a blast at wh fest much thanks to Lee and Conrad for the company, not often enough mates congrats to Lee for his bronze in regiment (har har har) and silver in unbound. Seems like some of the rules changes for every GD so have to watch out with the duels in the future. Also funny that an orc megaboss is not in monster category but my crypt horror was, kind of not making sense (not complaining though )

back to work for real now, back to real life and everything. feels my life starting to settle down and become normal after the shitty spring where my mom passed away fighting cancer for a year, leaving my whole family in a wreck.

so, starting a new wip and now im hoping to update this thing a little more often; one of the minis i bought at AoS open day this undead wight lord (krell) unfortunately in bloody finecast and seriously ill have to see if its good enough to paint after all cleaning and building. spikes with skullz on his back was the first to go because of air bubbles and actually lost details, but i was about to remove them anyway so...
    Name:  DSC_0022.JPG
Views: 315
Size:  189.7 KB

It was great to see you again mate, I know you were zoned out at Salute because of your sad news so it was good to see you smiling again
    And good to see you win a gold demon again!

cheers mate, feeling a lot better

just uploaded the crypt horror i won silver with in the monster category, here

Name:  edit.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  280.2 KB

congrats on the show and glad to here that life is settling down for you.

You are sick in the pants dude!!!!
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

great paint, sorry about your mom. i went through that. I hope the next surprise life gives you is a good one rather than that o_O
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo