SkelettetS wip - Page 163
Page 163 of 229 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 4565

Thread: SkelettetS wip

I'm hearing that the Brets are going to get smashed into the empire in 9th. Just a rumor. It would be a shame, I really liked their stuff.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    thanks friends!

ah yeah, now i remember. but if you feel the paint have nowhere to go when you finish a brushstroke, my guess is that you thin the paint too much.
    you have to figure out the paints consistency i guess that comes with experiance. if other people ultimately can paint on plasticard i promise you can too

meeeee toooo... hope the end times reach the 'good guys' soon!
    Or rather too much paint on the brush. Large, flat, surfaces can be quickly done with wet blending as well.

Yes, Avelorn, this was likely the culprit. Maybe it's time to break it out and try it again. I just remember that I experimented quite a bit with different approaches, consistencies, etc. Of course, it has to work so I must be doing something wrong. I will mess with some PC again this weekend and report my results, making sure to unload and not thin it too much. Thanks guys!
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

the skull is basically finished and ive briefly started the khorne symbol. however i have doubts here, it might just become too much details it become just too cluttered.
    one idea is to take away the symbol and add another skull facing somewhat the other direction and write "xaphan" on top. hmm

something like this. will look better i think

Like the new idea for the banner, and you could put an etched khorne symbol on the forehead of the second skull
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Ugh...my already perfect freehand isn't perfect enough
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

That banner is looking great, the concept you posted will work brilliantly! I think I would try to add more cables, to connect the skulls so they aren't just floating on black. And a khorne rune on the second skull would be a great idea.

ty folks yeah the other skull will definetly get the khorne rune. decided to go for that concept instead. more fun to paint also than a million tiny skulls, and also it make sense fluffwise as they worship xaphan most of all.
    more cogs, cables and chains comming up!

okay some wip pics of the building of my duel, im going a little less for a big scenetic base this time and focus on the interaction between the two miniatures.
    a brawl!
    the orc is pulling the ogres mustache, so i had to enhanche it a bit the ogre is going to tilt backwards a little more than seen on these images.

Great concept skele, what you thinking on the orcs right hand?
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

not entierly sure of both the guys right hands, but it had been nice if it didnt envolve too much conversion.
    original plan was a fistfight but a small hand weapon might work.

I reckon keep with the fist fight and have just their hands. I dont think you would hit out with your hand if you hand a weapon in the other?
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

Hello Ske! Very good work, i think maybe a bottle, or if you want fun, i think the orc can fight with a snotling 8). Waiting for more pics.

yep great ideas

Love the idea Skell and it looks like its coming together very well for you. It makes me want to know their names...
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

With Rothskin's mention of a bottle made me think bar room brawl. Great composition Skel, sounds like the duel comp will be very strong this year with what you and Ten have started
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

ty, think i have to cancel the bottle idea though, not sure what a savage orc is doing in a bar

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    ty, think i have to cancel the bottle idea though, not sure what a savage orc is doing in a bar
    maybe a TV remote then?