SkelettetS wip - Page 208
Page 208 of 229 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 4565

Thread: SkelettetS wip

cheers folks!
    just started another one, this beauty of a beast. was a nightmare to assemble though, the pieces didnt fit together at all and left a joint like grand canyon 1-2mm all around the mini and neck. no finecast though, learned the lesson trying to paint krell :P

Name:  DSC_0033_edit2.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  111.4 KB
    Name:  DSC_0034_edit.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  119.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Really nice colours Skel, the Krootox have always been a pig to put together, have made up 10 so far and all have had the same problem
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Teronus View Post
    I like this color, nice job!
    Me too! lovely green-teal? colour!
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Cool mini shaping up nicely, Skel! That fixed gaze you pulled off should offer some interesting potential when it comes time to build a base or scene for him.

Looks like I missed your post showing the duel complete. Great scene and painting, Skel! I'm curious to see what you do with this new one too.

Is this a bright Stefan project? No way!
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

long time no update i kind of lost it when it comes to updating and documenting my wip work, or even hang out on forums/fb sites for that matter. but i think my krootox is done now has been a bit back and forth trying to finish this piece, in between ive painted some other demonhost dude i might show images of soonish, or after next weekend.

here's a picture

Name:  krootox1-2.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  420.8 KB

been tweaking the colors a lot to get something i like, especially the red-purple. but i think i give up now. looking forward gd, so i can finally concentrate on other miniatures

My god this is a gorgeous piece Stef, I love it. The contrast is exquisite as is the difference in texture with the different metals.
    that base is probably one of the lushest green bases I have ever seen.
    i applauded you're already mighty talent.

Soo nice Skel , the blue green on the beast is awesome ,especially with the lush green base .
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

Scaly green for the win
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Looking beautiful! Like mentioned above the contrast is really good and I love that color. Good luck at Antwerp!

The swedish chef does its again with a bronze and silver
    Well done mate
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Congratulations Skell's
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    Hahaha lee thats pure evil!

thanks everybody yeah salute became a bit of a shocker, i never could have dream about an outcome like this. it almost started to feel awkward to enter the stage after the 3-4 first times heh
    but the awards feels even more honorable knowing there were some great painters in the judging this time; conrad myette, peter bell and el kaye.

all in all this was the loot...

pavise crossbows - 1st place historical regiment
    empire greatswords - 1st place fantasy regiment
    konrad curze - 1st place sci-fi single
    ogryn squad - 1st place sci-fi regiment
    the plagemaster - 2nd place sci-fi monster/vehicle
    salute bowman mini - 2nd place salute mini
    ogryn squad - best in show

Attachment 48241

pretty choked!

i expect salute will publish images within the next few days or so...
    Stefan,

There is absolutely no reason that with successes like this, you shouldn't be making some quality income from your talents. Now, I know you may not be into this art form for that reason, but wouldn't it be a nice little bonus?

After you were up and running with a website and a Patreon, it would require little more effort than you put into your WIP here. Ben Komets makes $5,000/monthly from his Patreon. This is about what I made as a 10 year Staff Sergeant in the US Army...

I know you have a great job, and a beautiful family, so you may not have the time to put into such an endeavor. But I just see so much potential and I had to say something. This is intended to be the deepest of compliments for your skill and your general social communications abilities.

I would gladly volunteer my time to help you build a website, BTW

Benji
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

The demon sniper above: What do you use/how do you paint the legs of the sniper? The grayish brownish look is perfect for dying skin or zombie flesh, IMHO.

Congratulations again Stephan.your a very ..no extremely talented guy!!! Enjoy your wins buddy.

Congratulations on your awards, Skel. Which pieces were awarded (sorry if I missed that)?
    I love the little duo you finished recently. The zebra-looking pelt is a great addition to a mini without a lot of sculpted details and the basing concept is simply but simply great. Great job.

thanks a lot friends! it was a great weekend except that really iffy burger at Bugman's. seriously, don't eat there, at least not burgers!

benji, sniper is painted using 'german cammo dark brown' (i think its name is) highlighted with just +white, which make it look brown-greyish. dark red added in the shading.

im not going to do the Patreon thing though although it might seem like a good idea i dont want to feel any pressure whatsoever with updates, or that i in some way have to paint. but ty for support anyway