SkelettetS wip - Page 102
Page 102 of 230 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 4582

Thread: SkelettetS wip

An inflamation in bóth forearms? You're not a professional cheerleader tickler by any change, are you? That would be a great, great job...

As for the vignette...
    "Go giddim!"
    "Onwards"
    "Drive me closer, I want to punch 'm in da face!"

and actually, I kinda like 'Vroom!'

And Ischa, well said actually, I like that sentiment
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Looks like he forgot all bout the cannon and is just going to throw the bullets by hand! Cute.
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

https://linktr.ee/AlmostPerftec

well i call it done now. paited a sign, it sucked/wasnt good enough. not energy to paint another one atm. hit Poland early tomorrow, will be really fun even with the crazy polish painters i have little chance of winning anything, especially with all my best stuff not allowed in the comp... guess the Karol Ryduk workshop will make the trip worth every penny anyway (although in polish, guaah)
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    ...hit Poland early tomorrow, will be really fun even with the crazy polish...
    One might think you were German, not Swedish...

(Shhhh! Don't mention the war!)
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

haha! bad choice of words perhaps
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Poland does have some amazing painters, but don't sell yourself short Skel.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

id say a lot. you know, the rule about no minis that previously won gold silver bronze is allowed make my lineup pretty weak imo (not trying to brag here, just sayin.. .my best competiton pieces are screwed at hussar), thats why i not expect anything. taking mr Rhino with me though as he only won 1st place and "best in show" at wamp, and highly commended at euro. no gold/silver/bronze. stupid rule.
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Okidoki something strange happened in Poland...

ok i won the whole hussar deal with my rhino. yaaaay. guess i shall not, as trystan says, sell myself short in the future it was an awesome competition and i still cant believe i won the competition and a really nice hussar sabel! my painting style is sooo different from the polish, they tend to do mindblowing freehands, while my mini is more a very big experiment of skin-painting. guess Bohun and the other judges liked it im all happy!

edit; and a yeah, little grot tank took a bronze medal too

anyone going to crytal brush next year? i guess i am! also won an air ticket over there...
    as for another story, i am not impressed by Poland. my friend Adam told me we had much bad luck, but still. Nothing seems to be working in that country! Cancelled flights back home was the last nail in the coffin lol, so i arrived back home one day later than expected. As a walking dead.

now reloading for the largest swedish modelcompetition next weekend, c4 open. in a muuuuch more relaxing style though!
    Last edited by SkelettetS; 10-22-2013 at 01:08 AM.
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

I'll be at Crystal Brush, and I'll be entering too. For what good it does, haha.

Glad you went Skel, and even happier you got some validation of your work. I knew you could compete.

How was the Rudyk class? I just saw his latest on CMON. Wow.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

yeah, cant really understand i won over his dragon. Bohun said, it was because all the parts of it wasnt painted in the same high standard, but the centerpicece with the ork is amazingly good. obviously Karol painted it in 2-3 days, that guy is mental
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Well done mate, bloody well done!!!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Grattis Stefan!
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

Congratulations Skel! Always admired your work and I'm glad to see the effort you put in pay off in a big way. As Trystan said: don't sell yourself short. Wish you all the best luck in your future competitions.

Congrats Skell! It only shows that you have a consensus: hell of a painter you are

Aye! You coming home empty-handed was just never an option.
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project

Congrats Skell, it is well deserved. And thanks for sharing you artistic madness with us on CMON.

Way to go! I still can't believe that you can't believe you are capable of that level of competition. Maybe your humble outlook is what keeps you improving. Well deserved!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

https://linktr.ee/AlmostPerftec

Wow, fantastic work. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you at Crystal Brush. Wait a minute, who am I kidding... I don't want to compete against you! Oh crap!

No seriously, it'll be sweet to see your work in person. And I'll just have to hope you're still avoiding historical figures.

Many congratulations on a well deserved win, and a confirmation on what the rest of us feel your damn good
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Good man well deserved win! S lets get this straight since the debacle that was Germany you've won a bronze silver and gold and a highly commended at euro millitaire and you WON hussar a nice sword and a ticket to the states?!?
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG