SkelettetS wip - Page 32
Page 32 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: SkelettetS wip

Congratz on the demons Skel What projects do you have planned next?
    My Rank -

thanks Elly!
    not sure yet, trying to find inspiration at the moment. but it will definetly be another regiment or squad for next year. just reseraching at the moment im lending towards chaos chosen just for the freehand possibilities, and still be able to paint them individualy in the regiment. the downside is that it will require lots of conversion work, in metal.
    plan b is the forgeworld bile trolls, cool guys but there went the freehanding...
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Good work there and congratz

thanks!

latest paintjob; http://www.coolminiornot.com/285185

nothing special, but sometimes its fun to paint something in 4-5 hrs instead of the regular monthly. just awaiting the inspiration to return

you could hope for the chosen coming out in finecast sometime soon. i´ve really learned to like that material, and it´s really easy to convert with!

Nice work Skel, I really like the zombie bust.
    Now available for commissions.
    My Blog
    My Gallery

Default King Dead

beginning of the base to next project (while awaiting some toads from forgeworld ) its another 54mm undead mini im painting next, sculpted by the one and only Allan c

looking good so far, like that base=)
    where do you get your sockets by the way? anywhere in gothenburg? i found a decent place in vasastan, but kind of limited range...

nah they are bought online from Poland i believe, plinthcountry.com . very good shop i shall add, recommended!
    what place in vasastan are you talking about? never seen any
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    beginning of the base to next project (while awaiting some toads from forgeworld ) its another 54mm undead mini im painting next, sculpted by the one and only Allan c
    You must be talking about Metale Modeles' excellent King of Dead. I am looking forward to seeing the progress on this one as it will be sitting on my desk begging for some paint soon(ish)

there´s a place called vasaboden i believe, it´s at parkgatan. they sell trophys and things like that, but have a decent amount of unused plinths you can get a hold of rather cheap. brilliant service if you´re wearing a ifk gothenburg-jersey aswell!^^

yeah thats the one, fantastic miniature

ah ischa, you just ninjad me! thanks for the tip mate
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    oooooh can't wait to see what you do with him!

btw a great cheap place for plinths is here:
    http://www.modeldisplayproducts.co.uk/
    guy lives down the road from me so i can attest to the quality (i have a used a few of his cast offs!!)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

thanks for the link freak! been searching for some square shaped plinths, plinthcountry only have round. nice!!
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

freakinacage, those are some nice prices indeed! i do like to be able to hold the plinth in my hand before i buy it however! indeed skelly, i´m the king of ninjas AND pirates!;P

Nice start looking forward to more pics^^

Skel...how on earth did I not know you had a blog!!!!! It's even better as I get twice the dose of your work.
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

thanks ppl

empchild; the blog is down at the moment but were working on a new one together with some more german people, hopefully it will become better and more interesting than the recent one.
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

That base is awesome Skel. You always make great bases.

Tee
    “We do not want to be part of the fashionable crowd. We prefer to be on the edge.”
    Takasi Uno