SkelettetS wip - Page 61
Page 61 of 230 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 4582

Thread: SkelettetS wip

holy crap, great stuff! How's the sculpting going? I remember you had a go and sculpted an orc skull/bust that looked sweet.

holy crap indeed wtf, great to "see" you, i thought you died or something!
    not much sculpting for me, i just paintpaintpaint. you?
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by pate View Post
    holy crap, great stuff! How's the sculpting going? I remember you had a go and sculpted an orc skull/bust that looked sweet.
    Holy crap long time no see welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    As for you sculpting! you kept that quiet lol POST, POST, POST, POST lol
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Been so busy trying to finish my GD entry I didn't get to catch up on this until now. Step by step on this is AWESOME. I love seeing how you've layered up the colors to get the finished effect. Thanks a bunch! Like Chad said, this would make a great article at some point. Good luck getting him finished, and in the comp. Can't wait to see what you do with the base.

Hope you were able to finish him for GD if not I think it should be a great later entry.
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    Holy crap long time no see welcome back

As for you sculpting! you kept that quiet lol POST, POST, POST, POST lol
    Hiya, good to see you too
    I moved and all my painting gear got stuffed in the back of the closet, very inaccessible. There they've been gathering dust, or rather avoiding gathering dust, since early spring 2011. Quite sick now that I think about it, didn't realize it's been that long! Anywho, my brushes have been reintroduced to daylight and I've inspected most of my colors and they seem to be "ok". I even applied a base coat too my Blood Angels that were purchased, put together and then left for dead in the closet:P Time pick up where I left off Hopeing to get some actual time to paint in a really near future!

oh you should pate! thats great news, hope to se some updates in your dusty thread soon then (you did have a thread, right?).

khavor, empchild; thanks! not much left now, just one lower arm and empire soldier, base is 1/3 done. that said, if i have had time ill probably done some things better on the big mouse.
    going to germany without much expectations though, it seems to be a VERY hard gd this year...
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

going to germany without much expectations though, it seems to be a VERY hard gd this year...
    Why do you say that? What makes it different this year?

just watching the list of participants at painters dinner is quite horrifing lol. will be a blast though!
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

just watching the list of participants at painters dinner is quite horrifing lol. will be a blast though!
    That happened to me with Chicago!

Good luck today, Skells, I guess you are finding out who won right about now, I hope you have a couple of Demon statues to take home, and a piece of cutlery!

Cutlery?

So GW is sp cheap these days it is a Slayer Spoon??
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

Looking forward to hearing the results - Skell did you end up finishing and bringing the big mouse?
    My Rank -

Yep, good luck! Hope you do well (or have done well). Can't wait to see the finished result.

(I feel a bit like we've snuck into Skells' room while he's gone and are snooping around creating havok)
    *** Quietly turning half of the grave guard unit around backwards in their tray ***

Quote Originally Posted by marjedi View Post
    Cutlery?

So GW is sp cheap these days it is a Slayer Spoon??
    Sometimes it's a fork, one year a spork.

cheers peeps, im back from sunny cologne to sad dark rainy gothenburg, swe... like expected, it was a deadly hard competition, i managed to get a silver with my regiment and the toad and the rat got finalist pins, although the toad one mysteriously disappeared when i was collecting them after the comp - it accidently went off with someone else getting their entry. pretty poor. but yeye, i survive lol. shall rest from painting in two weeks now at least, heading for an ipms mini competition mid septembre (www.artgot.se) and then re:load re:boot to ukgd. probably just heat up the toad and the rat, and perhaps the ogryn renegade for that comp.

all in all, painters dinner was a blast, painters pub was AWESOME gamesday just a long wait. the event is not all that fun after all right? my feet hurts. perhaps i write more tomorrow when im not half asleep, heh... zzz
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

The real fun of GD is dinner before, hanging out during/after. The rest is just waiting nervously. Sorry about the toad and rat, and some git stealing the pin. Glad you brought something at least, I am curious to see what beat your regiment.

Grats Skel. Sounds like you have been tre busy my man. We should hook up at UKGD my man. I'd be stoked to see some of your minis IRL.

Shame about the pin matey but life goes on. Enjoy your break, you've earnt it!

Cheers Will
    Join me as I try to place as a finalist at Golden Demon http://willsinnerdemon.wordpress.com/

Gratz on the win!

Poor timing that swedish comp, it is almost my backyard.... But Italy with its fab food, wine and women trumps it.

Now hand over the piccys of that rat so i can hate you some more
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

Here is the HUGE Gallery of the Coverage (around 200 Pics...) and Two Videos from the Pre GD Dinner and Meet Up + HD Video of the Award Ceremony... Germans = Organized²......

http://tinyurl.com/csudbxb

http://masterminis.blogspot.de/2012/...ermany_13.html

German Forum:

http://www.das-bemalforum.de/showthr...t=9563&page=39
    "I think we will see a lot of such diorams in the future because Pandora box is oped, interest is huge and forum butthurt is just great." --- Decoy

Simply Wonderful......

---
    Visit us at http://massivevoodoo.blogspot.com/ ...