SkelettetS wip - Page 62
Page 62 of 230 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 4582

Thread: SkelettetS wip

Well deserved win congratulations!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Congrats on the trophy, Skel I haven't had a chance to look at the other entries yet (thanks for the links, Matt - will check em out 2mrw), but they musta been hella good to beat yours. Definitely time to take a break and chill for a bit. After that, keep up the good work, and good luck in the UKGD
    "Facts are the impregnable bulwark that stands between us and the insidious evil of bullsh*t." - Pikey, over on Nagoyahammer

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

I see Skells in the thrid video, and I am wondering what technique you were showing off. Were you showing how the color pink can become one of the best colors in a painter's arsenal?

Last edited by Matt Cexwish; 08-14-2012 at 08:14 AM.
    "I think we will see a lot of such diorams in the future because Pandora box is oped, interest is huge and forum butthurt is just great." --- Decoy

Simply Wonderful......

---
    Visit us at http://massivevoodoo.blogspot.com/ ...

matt, what happened to the handouts anyway? they were all gone in my 15 minutes of fame

chad, i hadnt time to prepare much, so i borrowed some stuff from the english guys there. painting an arm of an ogryn with dark flesh, midnight blue and codex grey and space wolf grey. beat that! lol

oh, and thanks everyone!
    Last edited by SkelettetS; 08-14-2012 at 08:30 AM.
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    chad, i hadnt time to prepare much, so i borrowed some stuff from the english guys there. painting an arm of an ogryn with dark flesh, midnight blue and codex grey and space wolf grey. beat that! lol
    I painted a Dark Angels SM with only Snakebite Leather, Red Gore, and Bleached Bone... but it looked like crap! I am actually quite jealous, I would love to go to one of these European GDs one day, but I better learn some German...
    Last edited by MightyChad; 08-14-2012 at 08:38 AM.

We had to pull most of them out, since some (1 or 2...) Colours mentioned on them were not Citadel Paints... Gna... Will print them out for the Next German GD altogether with the new Ones once we make them... Until them: Free Download for everyone...
    "I think we will see a lot of such diorams in the future because Pandora box is oped, interest is huge and forum butthurt is just great." --- Decoy

Simply Wonderful......

---
    Visit us at http://massivevoodoo.blogspot.com/ ...

It says I do not have permission to access the files, but I really want to check them out. I sent a request for permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Cexwish View Post
    We had to pull most of them out, since some (1 or 2...) Colours mentioned on them were not Citadel Paints... Gna... Will print them out for the Next German GD altogether with the new Ones once we make them... Until them: Free Download for everyone...
    oh maaaan... sigh. i guess i shouldnt be surprised. to bad i didnt think about it, the vallejo colours used could easily be "translated" into gw stuff...
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by MightyChad View Post
    I painted a Dark Angels SM with only Snakebite Leather, Red Gore, and Bleached Bone... but it looked like crap! I am actually quite jealous, I would love to go to one of these European GDs one day, but I better learn some German...
    oh, its not like i can any german, if i survive with poor english then i promise you would too. btw, id love to come to us sometime, mostly to meet you folks
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    oh, its not like i can any german, if i survive with poor english then i promise you would too. btw, id love to come to us sometime, mostly to meet you folks
    If you ever plan to head over here, let us know. I know I will do what I can to get you a place to stay, and hang out.

Poor english, eh? That's all I speak!

but I better learn some German...
    Don't bring your misses and all you need to learn is "kann ich habe eine beer bitte" and "kann ich habe einenn blaussin jetz" I apologize for any misspells on those as it has been a while but beer and umm ya is all you need to know .

On the other note sucks about the pin but at least the pin went missing and not the model!
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

I painted half an army with DA green, red, bad moon yellow, and snakebite leather. and black. Ugh.

As for going to a euro GD, count me in. I'd rather drool on those cases anyways.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Willdorling View Post
    Grats Skel. Sounds like you have been tre busy my man. We should hook up at UKGD my man. I'd be stoked to see some of your minis IRL.

Cheers Will
    absolutely Will! was talking with the Griffins, theyll try to oganize something the evening before gd, guess they will post a thread here at the forum soon. otherwise, ill see you at the event!
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Skell - congratz on the demon and finalist pins! Was cool to see you in that one video. Were you guys just doing demos all day - kind of like the GD NA demon lounge?

One of these years *cough* 2014 I'll be making it out to GDUK... hope that's the year when a ton of awesome painters are there - yourself included! Maybe the following year I'll try and make Germany
    My Rank -

Yep, congratulations for sure. And now you have a great start on two entries for GD UK right?

Mess that Elly I saw a bunch of us go next year and own GD!!!!
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

here's a pic of my rat @ the pub

need to rework a few things before ukgd, especially need to hot up that base. it was all done in a hurry, so some more different vegetation n stuff. its still in deutschland though, had to choose between getting him home or buy forgeworld stuff and chocolade . so hopefully my friend there havent ebayed it lol... should be delivered in a week or two
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Geeeeezzz you need to get out more if you take your rat to the bar!

Oh, and he was dirt cheap. A case of beer and some sausages.

It works great as a paperweight!
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

Beautiful work! He should make a great entry with a bit more time. But seriously ...

YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEM SHIPPED?! I'm nervous for you just thinking about it. I hope you trust whoever's doing the packing.