SkelettetS wip - Page 63
Page 63 of 230 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 4582

Thread: SkelettetS wip

ah its just the rat, its pretty bulky and shouldnt be that much of a trouble to ship. and yeah, i trust the guy pretty much, he do a lot of commissions so i guess he know what hes doing when it comes to sending stuff by mail.
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Congrats on the win and well dserved. It looks like there were a crap load of gorgeously painted minis to compete against.

pictures of my plague bearers, ace photos as usual but at least you can get the idea. perhaps...

did a epic mistake after finished the 3rd guy; ok two more to go lets see we got the champion, the standard and the musician. hmm. snap! so, off with the hand of one of the finished guys and add a flute. perfect...

just love these fellas. best gw stuff in ages me thinks!
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Tamiya for the blood?
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

of course
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Lovely job especially like the eyes with the red ringed effect. Two brush blending or layering with the changes between the green and red? Sorry for all the questions but this is exactly the way I want to paint a mini I've got.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Dude These are nice like that you're playing à bit with gs have time for à paintday before i'm off to à New term?:P

Andy; used some wetblending first with cammo green (basecolour) and magenta, purple and red gore. then lots of glacing to get a smooth finish. after that, highlight cammo green+burbonic brown+white. lots of other colours glaced in the process though.

ischa; tack! sure we should have a paint day soon! next week is pretty much choked though, still schooling junior, you know...
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Muchos grassy arse mate
    Here be my ranking=

Gosh you make me want to do Nurgle.
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

I am so impressed with with your smooth transitions even on the close ups. Impressive work. If i get half as smooth as you i will have significantly increased my skill keep after it.

As usual, I love your work. And sure Congrats for the Demon!
    When I first saw the new plage bearers I said to myself "What the fuck they look sooo bad, I'll never paint them". But now that I've seen your version I want to buy those ones!

Silver! - spot on mate, well done sir.
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Stefan why the hell do you want to see mine.........these are excellent, there is only one solution I have to intercept you in the NEC car park with a stun gun!

thanks folks!
    heh dee, perhaps ill bring the bulletproof vest then seriosly, i think youve done a great job on yours, and yeah it will be fun to compare =)
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Really great stuff with those plague bearers! Love the different colors used
    My Rank -

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

That's some smooth Nurgle! Well done, sir. Amazing work, you and MrDee have made those models look ACE!!!

well not much to update here really, not that i feel a need of doing stuff in secret but life without camera kind of sucks. just a little basework left on the nugle guys, should be little fuzz to get them ready in time. however, have to ditch some of the extra details i had in mind. Junior really pinpoint a great week to be sick.

so, this weekend it was gothenburgs own model show "art in miniature", www.artgot.se. i was really looking forward to this one but again murphy just had to intervene and put a large stick in my wheels. at saturday, i had no time but to hit and run check in my miniatures early in the morning so i could take care of jr, as the mrs was a co-organizer of a large tango event this weekend. ok i though, as i would have an hour or two next day to lurk around at the event. So, Sunday, i hit the tram 01:30 pm just to get an sms from ischa, "the ceremony is 2pm instead of 3pm". YAY. so, i arrived just to the announcing of the winners, and many of the contenders had already packed their models and shops were closing. seems like they had double booked the place, so everything had to close one hour earlier than expected, in a hurry.

to make a long story short - i missed the whole competition!!

there are some photos here for those interested, guess i have to take a look there myself. lots of lots of tanks and airplanes. really high standard what i could see.

ah well, at least i grabbed a nice deck of cards
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

nice!!!!

tee
    “We do not want to be part of the fashionable crowd. We prefer to be on the edge.”
    Takasi Uno

Blog Entries

Well done Stefan, your trophy cabinet will soon be bigger than your mini cabinet!

dfb

My Gallery Here

CMON Rank: Will paint for Jelly Beans...