SkelettetS wip - Page 103
Page 103 of 230 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 4582

Thread: SkelettetS wip

Congratz Skel! Will be awesome to meet you at Crystal Brush next year I'll be there wandering around with Tryst most likely lol
    My Rank -

Bloody brilliant! Well done on a well deserved win!

Blog Entries

congrats sir and I'm glad it was the rhino, I love the way you painted him!!! I'm shooting to attend crystal brush so hopefully we can all meet up and have some col' beers.

Congrats on your wins! I will also at Crystal Brush next year, hopefully I will do a little better than almost dead last in the categories I entered.

thanks a lot all of you friends! guess it will be kinda cool to visit usa, and meet you people!

guess the year of our lord 2013 didnt turn out such a crappy miniature year as it felt after germany (and missed Salute, missed dukes of bavaria, missed the jeremie workshop etc). After euromilitaire and especially hussar i think im getting my self esteem back into painting

Andy, didnt get any gold att euro though, i guess its the ultimate goal

tank and the statue, bad photo but its a really sweet statue.

hope to take some real studio pictures of the tank soon, and better pictures of the rhino as everyone agrees my current one sucks in comparison with reality. oh i guess i have some stuff to update my gallery with now... like a lot... pictures pictures pictures gaaaah
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Statue looks awesome, congratulations. Im looking forward to seeing the pics loaded up.

Grattis, bra jobbat
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Congratulations Skel, really well deserved!

Thanks friends!

Anyone know where to find info about Crystal brush? I have no clue about anything
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

thanks b*tch, very helpful lol
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

congrats man, you really deserved to win
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ritual View Post
    A ha ha ha you just got dissed Skelletets
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

skel. i´ll come with you to crystal brush if you manage to move it around a bit so that we can have a nice visit to soldier field. i cant think of any fun sports on in april. by the way. got an exam the 8th of november, but how about a paint day after that? got me some new tables and a new lamp

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    thanks b*tch, very helpful lol
    I always aim to please!
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

well, i guess i had that one comming! d'oh! :P

ischa, absolutely. im going to have a little break with the painting now as it really been too much before Hussar. Already started to look at the next mini though but im all open for painting/nerd hangaround!

thanks meaty
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

yeah i know i know... lots of show-off, and not much minis right now, but...

won the jackpot in the C4-open competiton, now im officially swedish champion in miniature painting, lol ! in total i got 4 gold and 2 silver, pretty good result with the 6 minis i had with me IPMS is International Plastic Modelling Society, if anyone wonder.

having a little hobby break now, at least a week or two, its been a bit to intense with painting and competitions lately. but then some small projects before i begin thinking what the heck to do for crystal brush. hope i can get some of my stuff properly photographed too...

stay tuned for updates
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Well done Steph congrats on the win ....again..lol I give you three days before you start a new project.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

ty mate.. again yeah ive already started to look at the next mini. but a no is a no. hehe
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram

Congratulations! Been a very good end of 2013 for you.

As for the Crystal Brush question... the rules on the website can be a little vague in places. Like does a character mounted on a horse fit into single human sized figure or the vehicle/large monster category? I've emailed CMON with a few rule clarification questions and they've been good about answering... once the question finally got to the right person. (The answer was single figure category, by the way)