SkelettetS wip - Page 195
Page 195 of 229 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 4565

Thread: SkelettetS wip

That's some nice heraldry. They are a very nice group of miniatures.

Lovely nmm there mate I especially like your bases must pick your brains on how you approach them.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

cheers everybody, and thanks

Andy, nice to see youre back here almost started to wonder. i'll send some stuff to you soon as i cant carry all my minis in the plane, so you can study these guys really good. not like the base/s is anything special though.

Get your glue ready Andy, brings back memories of me fixing his giant rat. I did a splendid job also
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Ive run out of superglue but ive got an old prit stick with fluff and sparkles all over it. That'll do im sure
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

no no, UHU all the way, gets over e.v.e.y.t.h.i.n.g! Oh woe is stefan lol
    UHU for the win!!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

not going to send more über-fragile stuff in the mail so dont worry. the deamon (no rat, helloooooo) goes in the backpack this time!

by the way lee, your fault i didnt win, poor repair work :P hehe

yey plinth delivery 101, my personal carpenter has been lazy lately but here we go, now i can actually finish Konrad, the empire regiment and the duel.

Name:  DSC_2248edit.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  117.5 KB

also started a single entry for 40k, images as soon as i have something worth showing

A winner for sure!!! Top of its class at that!!!

some wip shots then. first i start NMM and then i paint another marine and actually enjoying it. something is clearly wrong here...

Name:  DSC_2263edit.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  238.2 KB
    Name:  DSC_2265_edit.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  230.4 KB
    Name:  DSC_2262edit.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  240.3 KB

Oooooo scaly green I see?

Im sorry I've got to say this mate I'll burst otherwise you've done some more nmm; yes yes yes I know the green isn't proper nmm ( it is really I wont argue the point though) but the iron medallions and chains they be nmm. You have come over to the darkside of the force; first your excellent historical swiss regiment and now this! It has happened don't deny it revel in it!
    Here be my ranking=

yes, embrace it like a brother.

scaly green for the win!

im embracing the nmm because its much easier and faster. and i dont get those pesky little metal flakes in my other paints :P

NMM? You mean painting???

​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

okay painted a little, therapy sessions.. liking it, but the mini is crappy cast at some places which take the process lot more time fixing things. the curze mini i painted from forgeworld was sooo much better.

Name:  DSC_2282_edit.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  495.3 KB
    Name:  DSC_2284_edit.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  285.6 KB

also starting out the base a little. original plan was to fill it with water but now i think ill just add a ladder down there. the slotta base it not glued on, but yet going to be 'interesting' to paint
    Name:  DSC_2280_edit.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  315.1 KB

Nice! I really like the green colour! The small spots of other colours make a nice contrast to it!
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

Great painting, but to me the real star of this piece is the setting! Very original and great to see some "vertecality" in it. Can't wait to see it finnished.

Cheers,

Gino(2dope)

Ridiculous!!!

Loving the green skel! is that scaly green from the set I sent you?
    i can't wait to see what else you will do with that base, it's off to a really good start.
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread