Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 4565

Thread: SkelettetS wip

The damage looKs good!
    This is my gallery
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/codenamezero

Really thx for your votes&comments!

And this is my WIP
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...410-Zero-s-WIP

Looking good bud. Love seeing some ork power going on right now. Most people...wont mention any ZAB names....are doing Space Marines and silly stuff like that :P
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

First, I'm just impressed that you thought to integrate the sculpt into the freehand by taking the teeth at the bottom and turning that into an ork skull. I would've never put that together...

With the liquid mask, couldn't you just skip a few of those steps? Seems like instead of painting the skull white, masking, then painting black and removing mask, you could draw the outline of the freehand, mask it and then paint the freehand white. The difference is you mask the parts of the freehand that will be damaged, instead of the undamaged parts like you did it, and of course you just paint it white instead of white then black.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Quote Originally Posted by Digganob View Post
    Looking good bud. Love seeing some ork power going on right now. Most people...wont mention any ZAB names....are doing Space Marines and silly stuff like that :P
    Filthy xenos.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Ty friends

Quote Originally Posted by Digganob View Post
    yeah! it actually is ork power going on here now. long since i painted greens but really enjoy it now

Quote Originally Posted by BloodFather of Kharnath View Post
    First, I'm just impressed that you thought to integrate the sculpt into the freehand by taking the teeth at the bottom and turning that into an ork skull. I would've never put that together...

With the liquid mask, couldn't you just skip a few of those steps? Seems like instead of painting the skull white, masking, then painting black and removing mask, you could draw the outline of the freehand, mask it and then paint the freehand white. The difference is you mask the parts of the freehand that will be damaged, instead of the undamaged parts like you did it, and of course you just paint it white instead of white then black.
    ty mate. as for the masking, that would work too as you describes. I did it this way for a few reasons, problem is that when you used liquid mask you want as few layers as possible above it as you may A) accidentally remove some of the mask with the brush or B) too many layers make the mask hard to remove at places. and black/brown on white tend to require less layers above white than the opposite (Airbrush is ideal for this but i didnt bother for this little space.)

Hello folks!
    finished the chassis of the 2nd grot tank, Chekkmate.

Name:  tank4.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  328.6 KB

the cannon tower is 2/3rd painted too. im starting to feel the "regiment sickness" already though, the feeling of painting another one of these tank after this one is not that awesome, lol!
    i really want to paint on the duel instead. agh!

that looks grand, doing a few of those to that standard - if i could paint to that standard - would break me - so good work, hope the regiment sickness does not win as its a worthy project.

stellar work! take a break and paint an easy TT mini to keep your mojo going

Don't you have enough Grot Tanks for your own invasion force now?
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Fantastic Skel! I feel your pain with the regiment sickness.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Very cool! I love the way you do these little tanks. You create so much character with the painting

cheers folks

Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    Don't you have enough Grot Tanks for your own invasion force now?
    not sure two grot tanks are enough for an invasion force though. well i guess it depends. three will surly be enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    stellar work! take a break and paint an easy TT mini to keep your mojo going
    nah! i know exactly how i will think; "bohooo didnt have enough time to finish this, damn i wish i hadent waste hours on that table top mini"

So, so good. You need a Brad Pitt Grot tank commander ala Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Darthmarsh View Post
    +100000000
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthmarsh View Post
    The council of painters seconds this idea -_- All in favour say aye...

Aye! Not really sure how your going to make a grot look like brad though.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

yeah! the last tank was supposed to be the "command" tank so have to google up more fury stuff ty

In the Stryker infantry companies that I've always been a part of, we always get a tank platoon. That's three light tanks to support the approximately 150 infantry dudes rolling around in Infantry Fighter Vehicles. Anyway, it is tradition for each tank to have a name, and this name is always written along the length of the turret. The only rule is that the name must start with the letter of the company. A, B, and C companies normally. So three tanks in Bravo Company might be: Boomstick, Barely Legal, and Bullseye. I've heard that Ork tankers have the same tradition.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17