SkelettetS wip - Page 101
Page 101 of 229 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 4565

Thread: SkelettetS wip

okidoki turret done

although i had to correct the typo on the turret. D'oh! ...the letter "S" doesnt exsist in ork language...
    6 days until departure, i airbrushed the base and painted one of the tracks yesterday so pretty much on target. have to paint the grot in the turret thoug, but it shoudnt take that long...

Dude... that looks gorgeous...
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Lovely weathering there and the humour is just right on to a winner here I think skell
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

ty friends! been too much painting lately, every spare minute to get this bugger ready in time... here's pack o weels!

littlebit too wet, have been corrected with some more pigments. the tank is assembled now, just the grot in the cannon left

Skel - is there anything you can't turn into a serious contender? Marines, Orcs, Grots, Chaos, Nurgle, you name it, Skel can nail it.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Hmmm... I can't remember, has he painted nekkid wimmin yet?
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Hmmm... I can't remember, has he painted nekkid wimmin yet?
    No - Milosh usually has that covered.
    Hear that Skel? The masses demand nekkid wimmins with your touch!
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

ty folkes!

noooo naked ladies for me though, i leave that to Milosh

Great man, you have really caught the look of motion with the tracks spinning in the mud.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    ty folkes!

noooo naked ladies for me though, i leave that to Milosh
    What if they're Chaosey naked ladies? Like nurgle daemonettes? Haha
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

This really will turn to be an amazing piece!! And we only seen bits and parts of it!

screw naked stuff=) (pun only a little bit intended). i would really like to see you try a female face however.

really like this piece, some nice colours going on in it! that brown metal is also really sweet.

Agreed. I would love to see your take on something like this bust from Morland...
    Name:  Ldy Furry With Text.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  146.7 KB
    http://morlandstudios.com/store/inde...oducts_id=1409
    It's far out enough to be your style I think
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

ty friends!
    hmm... not sure im really interested in painting a bust like that. but a female face why not. maybe someday...

anyway i have for some stupid reason got a sort of inflamation in both my lower arms, making it really hard to paint atm so im glad this is almost finished... guess something work-related. done a lot of screwing (no, not the pleasant kind...) lately might be it.

anyway the grot

made him really cartoony green to stand out a lot in the scene.

think im going to to the plaque for the socket next then this project is pretty much done. not sure if i should write just "vrooom", or "bullz aye" which is the name of the tank...

Ha the tank progress is looking fantastic, I love the mud and debre flying out from the back of the tracks! Bring on the action. looking forward seeing it all together.

Bullz aye has more character! Vrooom kind of sounds like you couldn't think of a name : P

shakes

It is inspiriting without doubt to whizz in a motor-car round the earth, to feel Arabia as a whirl of sand or China as a flash of rice-fields. But Arabia is not a whirl of sand and China is not a flash of rice-fields. They are ancient civilizations with strange virtues buried like treasures. If we wish to understand them it must not be as tourists or inquirers, it must be with the loyalty of children and the great patience of poets. To conquer these places is to lose them. The man standing in his own kitchen-garden, with fairyland opening at the gate, is the man with large ideas. His mind creates distance; the motor-car stupidly destroys it.

you may now call me a pretentious twat. but i think it was suitable. that was chesterton by the way.

ty folkes!

ischa, as usual you make no sense.

"you talking to me, punk?"