SkelettetS wip - Page 11
Page 11 of 229 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: SkelettetS wip

Blog Entries

Yes it will be fine Skels, fear not.

My Gallery Here

CMON Rank: Will paint for Jelly Beans...

Skels, it is coming along beautifully and I am dying to see it completed and certainly painted...
    What material are you using for the sculpt?

thanks! the "skin coloured" clay is callen super sculpty, stuff you can work on 10 years if you want, it never harden until you bake it in the oven, 130C.

preformed some dental work on the guy yesterday to make him more mold friendly, pics later today. also done a new bigger hairpiece for the skull!
    really want to paint the guy

As promised, some new pictures. and this time i very much do believe its final. yeah right. i need to ship the guy away or i probably never consider myself finished!

Empchild

Not a fan personally of the spikes, but in fairness I never am. Solid model what are you thinking in costs for a bust?

Looking good. I like the extra teef. You really get the impression he's had a few knocked out, yanked out to pay for gas, etc. Not such a big fan of the topknot though. Seems to me hair is going in too many different directions. To stand out that straight he'd have to be in a pretty serious wind, so all the hair should be going in close to the same direction. I'd let it turn down a bit, and maybe twist around to point more backward. He looks a bit like a speed freak to me anyway, so have the hair being blown back by the wind in his face as he hangs on for dear life to the side of the battlewagon!

Dude it needs to see a dentist....

thanks for feedback guys, indeed he need a dentist
    i think the topknot is final, i guess i could be better but i feel its decent anyway, and at least it adds a bit action to it.

I need to learn myself some Fimo skills because I cant work with the stuff yet :P Props for that, its definetly different than epoxies

Im the cartoon guy, so naturally I cant help but love this wackier ork bust it has a lot of character and for a bust thats not always the easiest thing to achieve!

hi folks! have been a little bit of vaccum here lately. UKGD turned out to a no-go as expected. instead i got a new best friend last sunday, Gabriel is his name. here is a picture of us hanging, a regular evening with a little bit of Xbox and snacks!

still stuff going on, the ork is casted and on the way, also ive started out painting the andrea miniatures "menhom" mini, slow progress there though.
    cheers!

congrats mate good luck with sleep!! my first bundle of sleepless nights is due in 4 weeks so we can compare how tired we are!!

Blog Entries

Congrats Skels, I was wondering when you would make an announcement about your new arrival!!!!! Nice to see you have begun your training in the arts of gaming, I am sure Gabriel will be whipping you on Halo Reach in no time!

dfb

My Gallery Here

CMON Rank: Will paint for Jelly Beans...

Nice one Skel, very cute pic Certainly put a big grin on my face

Cheers, Barnaby.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Congratulations,

Enjoy it while it last, soon he'll be grabing the xbox pad and eating your snack Well anyway i guess you've lost an excuse not to paint a bit more while preparing his late lunch at 3' o'clock in the morning.

nice t-shirt!! oh, and congrats!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

At least I didn't miss this update So congrats mate and welcome to club of "sleepless zombie time"

thanks gang not much prob with sleep so far, but this is just the beginning. he just eat/shit/sleep right now, all 3 things in a very cute way lol.
    no one ever steals my snacks unpunished!

sadly the miss still thinks he is to small for miniatures, bah!

congrats Skells.

Tee
    “We do not want to be part of the fashionable crowd. We prefer to be on the edge.”
    Takasi Uno

Congrats Skelly. But isn't he a bit young to play XBOX?