Page 223 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224 LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 4474

Thread: SkelettetS wip

hey folks this is the first of four miniatures i will eventually be painting from the gorechosen boxed game. Khorne guys.
    back to true metals as it looks cooler than nmm. seriously, it does. not a joy to photograph though. anyway....

Name:  edit_DSC_3368.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  222.9 KB
    Name:  edit_DSC_3364.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  227.1 KB
    Name:  edit_DSC_3366.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  163.5 KB

You can have Machete back now!

The metals look great!
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

unfortunately machete was axed by photobucket suckyness. suppose i could upload him somewhere else though.
    thanks!

btw Anders, are you still painting? or totally off?

I agree with you the TMM gives a much better punch, NMM photos well but can look odd in the flesh. These will look a great gang when finished.
    Visit me on Putty and Paint

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/Mally17

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

Finally some Khorne! And also a Night Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    btw Anders, are you still painting? or totally off?
    It was a while ago I touched my brushes, but when I get my Christmas vacation in a bit more than a week (3 weeks off), I have planned to get my painting room in order. It is currently not possible to work in there and that has been one of the big obstacles for me to get some momentum into painting. Hopefully I will have a clean, tidy and organised workspace soon.
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

Lovely minis to be painting and happy your enjoying it. Try’s........to.......hold......in.......comment s.......about.......how.......tmm........has...... .the........surface........consistency.........of. .......lumpy...........cold..........porridge ahh manfully succeeded
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Er the paint itself not your wonderful brush strokes
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Lovely minis to be painting and happy your enjoying it. Try’s........to.......hold......in.......comment s.......about.......how.......tmm........has...... .the........surface........consistency.........of. .......lumpy...........cold..........porridge ahh manfully succeeded
    Haha, I think you need to get away from the GW metallics. Perhaps they've improved over the years, but last time I used them it was like painting with toothpaste. Metallics for airbrushing and the Scale75 ones can be super smooth. If I put drops of two different the Scale75 metallic paints right next to each other on my palette, they'll flow into each other and mix on their own. Impressive... but also a pain in the butt when I'm trying to create intermediate mixes and the paints keep combining on their own!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey03 View Post
    Haha, I think you need to get away from the GW metallics. Perhaps they've improved over the years, but last time I used them it was like painting with toothpaste. Metallics for airbrushing and the Scale75 ones can be super smooth. If I put drops of two different the Scale75 metallic paints right next to each other on my palette, they'll flow into each other and mix on their own. Impressive... but also a pain in the butt when I'm trying to create intermediate mixes and the paints keep combining on their own!
    Thats because they are toothpaste with a bit of metallic nail varnish added
    Here be my ranking=

so i finally managed to finish this vampire duel-thing. some things im happy with, some other things im not happy with, but it has taken too long and im bored to death with it now. calling it done.

Name:  fin1.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  394.3 KB

onwards absolutely not painting more vampires. going to continue with the gorechampions squad now.

Great looking scene! Ha, I think most of us know that feeling. Good to be done and able to move on to something else.

Looks Dam good! Pleased to see the back of em, but when I look back I often see it in a better way- its not as bad as I thought it was (says my inner self). Khorne guy is coming along really nice. I like the red its a big part of the awesome.

cheers friends. canny, those photos of the khorne guy is embarrassingly bad though. this is slightly better but only just...

Name:  edit_DSC_3387.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  219.6 KB

Nocturnal encounter has a great ambiance,you shouldn't look at smalll individual things that you don't like rather the whole thing Skeletts ,looks sweet .
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

The vampire piece is very nice work I like the use of blues in the shading and the way the contrast is extreme really emphasized the dark tones. With the base the little projection for the other figure adds some interest to the composition. A very good overall dio!
    Here be my ranking=

hehehe well some of my pics are terrible it varies, Red is hard to get a good pic of. but I can see how well placed the transitions are, that's one reason yours looks so good. I have enjoyed your insta posts its great to scroll through the "workbook" of all the posts.