Page 224 of 226 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226 LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 4516

Thread: SkelettetS wip

cheers friends.
    i havent updated here or at facebook very much, im moving towards just posting on instagram in the future...

Nooooooooooooooo!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Bye bye Stef
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Bye bye Stef
    Im still lurking though! Not like ive died :P

Nobody ever leaves the C.M.O.N
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

“I am not a number! I am a free man!”

Oh wait a second I’m number 229 oops!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Nobody ever leaves the C.M.O.N
    ...nobody!
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

stop the hypocrisy here Andy you guys abandoned cmon for platoon britannica (which btw must be the dead-i-est place on the internet?) and cried out how bad this place was not that long ago lol

Fabrication and lies. Obviously a Swedish ploy to undermine brexit and cause instability in the painting world.

"undermine brexit" LOL you guys are handling that pretty well yourselfs if i might say so

Hear! Hear!

And thanks for the picture post. That blue guy is looking great on his base.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

That is just mean....telling us you won't be posting much here and then putting up that awesomely painted mini.

Name:  2018-02-15 18.54.21.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  20.3 KB

This needs to be reposted

trying to get some mojo back after the golden demon debacle, ive prepped and build an event only forgeworld skin wolf. im going for something new and will try to paint a nice backdrop sky with a full moon etc. always thought these models would suit better in the "death" team, might remove the chaos symbol.

anyway, as im feeling super lucky at the moment it had to be delivered with two left hands (other hand is holding a dead empire guy). thankyouverymuch!

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  229.2 KB

Thats a nice model. I agree about werewolves being more suited to Death.
    Excited to see what you do with him

Picking up the brush again after the GD debacle, started on my necromunda gang, and as i always played goliaths it was an easy choice. really want the new forgeworld ones too but yeah the trip didnt happen. Fiddly miniatures!

Name:  edit_DSC_3558.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  181.6 KB

great work on the armour. love your chipped and worn style. Doh about the 2 left hands.

started on a stormcast knight-questor-something-something. painted a foot so far. really enjoy it though, even if its going to take forever!

Name:  cut_DSC_3607.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  93.0 KB

Looks great, caught this in on instagram the other day. Solid start and you have plenty of time until May to get this looking like a thing of beauty.