SkelettetS wip - Page 226
Page 226 of 228 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228 LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 4543

Thread: SkelettetS wip

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post

anyway, one more for the competition on sunday. this one is actually painted by me almost ten years ago, yikes! did correct some parts and hot it up a bit, added a guardsman on the base etc...

Attachment 67720

that was a terrible photo! oh well...
    That explains alot, I saw this on onstagram the other day and couldnt quite work out how you were churning out so much, so quickly.

The close up insta-pic looked lovely though and the basing set everything off nicely....best of luck for Sunday!

Great work....wtf am i saying thats not work really, do something you love you wont work another day in yer life lol. some beatiful pieces Skel.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Hey friends just a little lifesign from me, working on a forgeworld minotaur atm. Was aiming to have something new to wh fest in germany in two weeks but been quite busy with other stuff so unfortunatly there is no way near...

Name:  IMG_20180801_132042_173.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  157.7 KB

Very nice
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Thanks! Suppose the pic is super big on the computers? I really hate posting stuff on the Phone its zero controll on this stoneage forum...

Very nice work there mate. With the phone I email myself the picture and choose medium size and then open the email and save the picture to photos so I have a smaller picture and then use that to post to the forum. Hope that helps.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

That's lovely. Love the colours you have in there.

Beautiful NMM
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

This is outrageous!!!

Very smooth!!! Although I love the work on the skin/fur whatever you want to call it that’s brilliant

The steel on the Minotaur is something sweet.

cheers folk. changed mini a little as its time to start preparing shit for 40k demon later this year (ive given up on this weekends wh fest)

started a legion of the damned primaris marine. quite fun to practice the flame effect a bit more

Name:  legs.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  197.3 KB

Great effect...looked bloody good on your chaos BB dude....will look even more awesome on this.

*eyes up 40k open day single mini competition*

I've never been a fan of the sculpted flames on the Legion of the Damned minis, your version looks like it'll be awesome though. Can't wait to see more.

hey folks thanks

just returned from wh fest, quite surprised to bag another demon considered i only had 3 old leftover pieces with me. happy there are a few months now without traveling and stuff now ive done enough damage to the climate this summer. onwards wh40k open day!

Name:  DSC_4289.JPG
Views: 343
Size:  171.1 KB

Well done mate
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

thanks friends

some more LotD progress, but its taking an awful lot of time. moving onto the backpack now it kind of sucks lol. still havent decided if i should keep this "single mini" or do a duel

Name:  DSC_4310.JPG
Views: 250
Size:  426.2 KB