question about contest instructions

Thread: question about contest instructions

Default question about contest instructions

Hello guys, where can I find an instruction about the monthly CMON contest, like start/ending date ,picture requirement etc. Thx !

http://www.coolminiornot.com/go.php?...ompetitionid=0

Looks as though you have to wait for that page to be updated.

You really want to enter a contest where the announcement doesn't contain instructions or even a link to them?

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Thx bro ! I have interseting on the CMON contest this time, but have to order the model early so I can have more time to paint, I think the old information does just fine, thx !

I'm sure this will sound like a ridiculous question, but are you supposed to paint the featured mini for the contest? The instructions state that you can enter as many times as you like which makes it sound like you can enter whatever you want.

Also, it says to use CMON21 as the entry title...I'm assuming this means that you just post your image as usual and the entry title will tip the staff off that it is an entry. Or is there somewhere specific to submit the entry?
    ~Stephanie Sasaki

My CMON Gallery
    Visit me at the Miniature Realm my blog/website.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." ~Harvey Fierstein

Hi,
    When you post a new picture you have an option to select whether or not it is a competition entry. It will then automatically enter the competition entry list.

The pictures for the competition must be of Ayu Beat. Convert, paint her any way you want, put her in a diorama, we don't care. As long as she's in there somewhere, the entry counts. The entry closing date is when no new entries will be accepted (the Competition box disappears). Voting closing date is when votes will no longer count towards the final score. There are no "official" judges, just the denizens of CoolMiniOrNot!

P.S. the automatic entry was broken for a while but it's been fixed, so name it whatever you want, just make sure when you upload your entry that you select the correct (and only) competiton. The default is "NONE".
    I like it firm and fruity!

Thanks so much Chern. I've been gearing up for ReaperCon so I may not make this months entry but I'm looking forward to next months contest!
    ~Stephanie Sasaki

My CMON Gallery
    Visit me at the Miniature Realm my blog/website.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." ~Harvey Fierstein

Based on the confusion from the past contests, I've put up a short video to explain how the contest entry system works on the contest page itself. You can check it out here at http://www.coolminiornot.com/contest
    I like it firm and fruity!

Just have to say, the little slideshow bar showcasing the contest minis is an AWESOME addition!

Really like that idea.