No really!!!!!!what numbers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No really!!!!!!what numbers

Could see numbers in them all except 5.........however on closer inspection of number 5 it doesn't have a number but some hidden text which says:

"if you can read this you are gay"

So damned if you do and damed if you dont

hahahaha lose-lose situation. Luckily I couldn't read that.

damn
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    i prefer to get two miniatures and rub them around on my gaming bobos.
    Totally going for #1 -->

Quote Originally Posted by cassar View Post
    Attachment 2264

all im getting is number 5
    Having taken similar tests a hundred times (No matter how many times I tell them up front that I'm colorblind!) I can tell you that all this is is a color vision test with apparently weird wording in there.

Edit:
    1) 21
    2) 20?
    4) 86?
    Last edited by Dedwrekka; 05-01-2010 at 07:35 PM.

1:25
    2:29
    3:45
    4:56
    5:Looks like a combination of the sign for Infinity and the constellation Scorpio
    6:8

So this proves what?
    I'm not colourblind...but normal? Me?
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

I can see 1 and 4 but none of the others. I can kind of see a squiggly line in 5 but no number. I'm also colourblind

Considering it's supposedly a fairly rare condition I'm constantly amazed at how many colourblind people there are involved in this hobby.
    “We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area” - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

Quote Originally Posted by Undave View Post
    I can see 1 and 4 but none of the others. I can kind of see a squiggly line in 5 but no number. I'm also colourblind

Considering it's supposedly a fairly rare condition I'm constantly amazed at how many colourblind people there are involved in this hobby.
    It's pretty common in men, almost unheard of in women (lucky). Personally I find that each person's color blindness does different things, and one red-green color blind person has a somewhat different experience with it than another (I'm in a career field where the majority of those in it are color blind to one extent or another so I get exposure to others who are color blind).

I'm also colourblind
    Dave;It's not as rare as people think.
    Going back to my photography days but IIRC about 1 in 5 men have a form of colour blindness, meaning they have difficultly recognising different colours, as opposed to complete colour non-recognition.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

colourblind highfive!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Does the fact that I just put my junk against that hand prove that I cannot see number 5?

yep, clean the screen.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    Dave;It's not as rare as people think.
    Going back to my photography days but IIRC about 1 in 5 men have a form of colour blindness, meaning they have difficultly recognising different colours, as opposed to complete colour non-recognition.
    I know it's more than 10% in the countries where people get tested for this sort of thing.

Growing up someone points out this blob of color to you and says "Red". When asked, and you see a similar blob of color you say "Red" like you're taught, even if you don't see it the same as the other person. No different than growing up knowing a different language I'd guess.
    Makes me wonder and fasinate upon what the colors actually look like, as opposed to how they look to me.

Of course, this also goes for Synesthesia, which, like colorblindness can go undiagnosed for some time. You just associate something with the word your given and that's normal for you.

I guess I am a schizophrenic, latent homosexual with possible debauchery. May be the fact that I am partially color blind stops me from improving my painting skills...

*EDIT* My GF just told me there is nothing in 5 so I guess we are all latent homosexuals
    Last edited by Aliengod3; 05-06-2010 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliengod3 View Post
    I guess I am a schizophrenic, latent homosexual with possible debauchery. May be the fact that I am partially color blind stops me from improving my painting skills...

*EDIT* My GF just told me there is nothing in 5 so I guess we are all latent homosexuals
    maybe she's gay too.....
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

I can see them all on svens but not on the other one>?

that's because the one posted is rigged as a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Avelorn View Post
    that's because the one posted is rigged as a joke.
    Yikes! Are people just now realizing this?

I thought everyone knew it was a joke all along?

Oi Vey!

People didn't get it was a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    People didn't get it was a joke?
    it's a joke?!! oh gosh...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg