19th Century Female Miniatures

Thread: 19th Century Female Miniatures

Default 19th Century Female Miniatures

I'm looking for a 25-28 mm female miniature that would be appropriate for the Cival War/19th Century time period. I know that I've seen a website with historical gaming miniatures of this scale, but I can't find it now. I've checked the Reaper line but the closest thing they have is a wild west madam.

Anyone have any ideas of who would manufacture something for this time period?
    ~Stephanie Sasaki

My CMON Gallery
    Visit me at the Miniature Realm my blog/website.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." ~Harvey Fierstein

Blog Entries

Try Foundry. They do a whole line of 19th century types. Including Queen Victoria.
    Dr. Walter Bishop: I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer than six hours.
    Peter Bishop: [in the background] Right, 'cause after six hours, that's when they're really dead.

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. S. Clemons

Because I don't have enough madness in my life : http://topographyworkshop.blogspot.com

Thanks a bunch! That's the website I was looking for!
    ~Stephanie Sasaki

My CMON Gallery

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." ~Harvey Fierstein

You could also try Cordelia Rosalind by Anima:Tactics (Cipher Studios). She's got a gun, but if you don't mind chopping that off, she's great.

That one is very cool. My husband is running a time travel game and my character is going to start out during the Civil War. I can definately see possibilities with this fig. Thanks so much for letting me know about it!
    ~Stephanie Sasaki

My CMON Gallery