So I figured my figured my WIP would be for a fasionably late model. I decided to have my own go at a Storm Raven, but wanted to go more of the "midget thunderhawk" route. The basic model was, of course, the IG Valkyrie, with various plasticard additions, some bits from the Black Templar upgrade sprue, and an engine from the old Anakin podracer model. I'll begin the painting parts soon using my airbrush to test out some weathering and blending effects. I'd welcome any comments or criticisms you have. Thanks!
Name:  115_0218..jpg
Views: 324
Size:  91.1 KBName:  115_0219..jpg
Views: 109
Size:  79.9 KBName:  115_0220..jpg
Views: 108
Size:  85.4 KBName:  115_0221..jpg
Views: 103
Size:  87.6 KB