Your last miniature
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your last miniature

Default Your last miniature

Just a thread for fun's sake.

If you were to die in a few days, and you could only paint one more miniature in that time, which miniature would you paint?
    Nosus decipio - We Cheat

54mm Leogante!
    http://milesofminis.webs.com now accepting commissions!

"A Lannister always pays his debts."

One of the new beastmen minotaurs of course!!

Ar-fienel by Yannick Hennebo/Studio McVey

Quote Originally Posted by Necroghast View Post
    One of the new beastmen minotaurs of course!!

Do I only die once I've finished it? Otherwise, with only a few days, it'll have to be a Snotling

I'd like to make an ABC Warriors / Nemesis The Warlock Kev O'Neill styled war robot. Humanoid shape, two big tanks for the feet, built up out of buses & diggers & trucks & bits, covered in weapons & little soldiers, full command in the head. Of course, depending on pose, it'd stand 6-8 foot tall to be in scale with a 25mm mini

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

My samuri guinea pig
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

I would be really desperate, because I won't finish a single mini in that short time. Apart of that... I paint because I enjoy the results of my work and the resulting combination of colors, not the process of painting itself. So... I won't be able to enjoy anything and just waste my time painting. No, thanks
    If I'd only be allowed to paint a last mini ever though without a limit of time, it would be either my Eldar Revenant Titan or a Forgeworld Keeper of Secrets.

Oh, thats a tough one... :/ I would say at the moment: JMD Demon. Just started but hope to finish it next month. Hope I don't die after this!

Go out on a classic:-

Ral Partha's T'Char ; Dragon of Flame and Fury.

Only had it to do for 11 years.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Varathar from Andrea, an amazing sculpt.

It'd be the Belakor mini. Converted it to look more like the demon character I made up to represent me back in my teens when a few of us into comics were doing that kinda thing. A real vanity project, and as such has been sitting there asking to be painted but the anxiety of ballsing it up has ensured he goes on sitting, and you know, plotting, hammering out the tweaks on his ten point plan to world domination.

jmd demon i think
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hendarion View Post
    Apart of that... I paint because I enjoy the results of my work and the resulting combination of colors, not the process of painting itself.
    Interesting Hendarion, I think I'm in the opposite boat. I enjoy the painting & incrementally lose interest in the mini the closer to completion I come. If it weren't for the Gallery here I'd pay no attention to minis that I've painted at all! They'd just be buried in cases for me to dig out for a D&D encounter in 5 years time, at which point they look much the same as the ones I painted when I was 10, i.e. deeply disappointing

Cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

Interesting... I would have to say the Twilight Knight Pinup from Kingdom Death would be top on my list.

One I finished a little while back for Armorcast.........to be debut'd here soon, I hope. Think, brass, cast Iron, garlic, coal, a top hat and butter, oh and a comfy chair amongst other goodies.

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by waghorn41 View Post
    Oh That's nice.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Perdita Ortega, by Wyrd. I've seen some wonderful renditions of her and would like to paint her. At this moment, anyway.
    Who knows what I'll think, tomorrow?

That is a tough question as there are so many really cool miniatures out there, I think though it would have to be one of the Pegaso Gehanna Range.

http://www.pegasomodels.com/productd..._en.asp?id=802