CoolMiniOrNot Annual 2008 now shipping!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CoolMiniOrNot Annual 2008 now shipping!

Default CoolMiniOrNot Annual 2008 now shipping!

The annual is here and shipping. Beautiful, 134 pages, full color and I have to tell you some of the stuff in here is amazing!

$34.99, grab your copy today. You can view preview pages at the shop link.
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/ma...nual-2008.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8nA7yY32b8

Will you have these available for purchase at Gen Con?

That's the plan, doubt we will sell out by then. If you are already going to Gen Con, might as well save the shipping and pick it up there.

I do like to save on shipping, so that's great to hear, thanks! I'll add it to my list of goodies to pick up...

Ordered, can't wait to look through it and drool over all the lovely pics.

looks very good, nice price too, congratulations

silly question: why is this the 2008 edition? Are there any plans for a 2009 edition soon or do we have to wait until 2011?

We're going to send out a notice for the 2009 annual in a couple of days, and we should get 2009 out sometime in September/October. (Not August, losing track of time here).

Bonus pic! Dave thinking something along the lines of "I'm not moving these in by myself you assholes..."

Last edited by Chern Ann; 07-14-2010 at 01:02 PM.
    I like it firm and fruity!

Good stuff.

OK 2 short questions.

1) Being a little narcissistic, did any of my stuff make it in there, in the end?
    2) Is there going to be a UK supplier, as I think postage will kill it for UK customers.

I have got access to a Gen Con Ninja, but would rather support a UK retailer of course.

...and one of those books is mine! Ordered and waiting impatiently.

atacam: if you look at the little Flash based preview posted up top, they show the table of contents. Just be sure to look carefully as they've listed the names alphabetically by first name not last.
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    your my boogaboo. thanks suki.
    Bigshoota.com

Granite City Waaagh! Fest!
    The Big Mek Manual

bullets left and I'm comin' for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Sukigod View Post
    ...and one of those books is mine! Ordered and waiting impatiently.

atacam: if you look at the little Flash based preview posted up top, they show the table of contents. Just be sure to look carefully as they've listed the names alphabetically by first name not last.
    Lol. You have some very good eyesight, I cant see a thing on that quick shot.

Just look at the 2nd picture in the shop gallery. You can click the image to magnify it to a readable size.

Thanks Chern. Also $7 shipping, is actually quite good, as its a hard back.

It's $7 additional shipping, not including the $7 normal flat rate to Europe. But the flat rate stands, if you order other stuff (like the magazines, paints etc) it will still be $14.

Blog Entries

I have a massive list of models that I was thinking about ordering from the shop, and with the book coming out I might finally pull the trigger. Hopefully they're mostly still in stock! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they weren't, I think the order was like $200 worth of one-off minis. That did include some of those bad-ass Knight models though, like Ironman

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    looks very good, nice price too, congratulations

silly question: why is this the 2008 edition? Are there any plans for a 2009 edition soon or do we have to wait until 2011?
    I agree on everything.
    I do the same question:
    You will make the annual 2009 - 2010 and 2010?

Also, I am very happy as I appear to pg. 28 with my work!
    (Sorry, but it is a micro satisfaction )
    Current position in the standings:

Yep, we'll be asking for submissions soon for annual 2009.

Received mine in the mail yesterday and couldn't be happier! I couldn't figure out which two of mine were choose (based on the listing in the index) and was extremely surprised to see they chose four!

The printing is great and color representation (as far as I'm concerned) is pretty spot on. Very nice book and I'm honored to be included amongst so many other people who inspired me and continue to do so.

Thanks Chern and everyone involved, I can't wait to submit for the next one.

Sukigod (Randy Tenvoorde)
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    your my boogaboo. thanks suki.
    Bigshoota.com

Granite City Waaagh! Fest!
    The Big Mek Manual

bullets left and I'm comin' for ya!

Received mine in the post today. What a delight. Lovely book with lots of clear pretty pictures to look at. Can't wait for the next ones.

PS when the request for pics for the 2009 book goes out can you specify what min. quality a "high quality" image is. I had some images that might have made the 2008 book but may not have been high enough res, hence no listing for me :0(
    What you leave behind is not what is written on your tombstone but what is written in the heart of others.

Blog Entries

Got mine today - very fast shipping, fantastic book and some seriously cool minis, thanks to everyone on here for giving my eyes so much candy to gorge on. Feed me more.......

dfb

My Gallery Here

CMON Rank: Will paint for Jelly Beans...

got mine today!!!
    woo hoo...

hopefully i can get a mini in the next one...

thanks for all the hard work guys...

cheers
    jah