Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 1,161 to 1,175 of 1175

Thread: Blood Angels Land Raider Crusader

Tank's are looking great mate, eagerly awaiting the reveal on the flyer to see how the patterns look in colour
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks mate! No new pictures yet, as I've just been furiously drybrushing the Xiphon, with some washes and glazes sprinkled in between highlights. And the decals on the Deimoseseses got their umpteenth Micro Sol coat and they're blending in nicely. I'm hoping to receive my forgeworld order tomorrow, so I can apply the decals to the Vindi's sides and move on with the models.

With a bit of luck, I can finish the Xiphon red highlights today so I can remove the masking tape. I'm very eager to see how the masking pattern help up.

Aaaand I just found out I fucked up a little bit, thanks to haste. I didn't dry-fit the lascannons with the wings attached, and it seems I can't slide in the guns. The base of the lascannons is just a bit bigger than the side indentations where the barrels are, and the side opening for the guns is blocked by the wings in place. obviously a neat design to firmly hold 'm in place. So I'm forced to trim the gun base as much as is needed to allow for them being slid in from the front, and this will leave slight gaps above and below the gun base space.
    That means I'll have to do some greenstuff work after the lascannons are finished and put into place, and blend in the greenstuffed gaps with the red paint job...
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

The time has come. He received 6 consecutively lighter highlights, with two dark washes and two light glazes along the way.

And then; Mask off

The glass of the cockpit needs a new masking. But just the glass, not the frame included, and then it's time for decals!
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Really nice mate, the markings turned out really well and add to the shape of the fighter
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Turned out nice and it is good to see that the military sticks with butt ugly pastel interiors in the future...I mean my dad's favorite colors.

Gorgeous fighter Meph. The masking turned out really well and the reds really pop from the drybrushing. As always, I'm keen to see more.
    error 404: signature not found

coming on well Meph.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Thanks, guys! Yeah, I'm happy myself how it came out. patience does pay off when applying masking tape. Currently I'm blacking out the rest of the details.
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project

Lol. And then Mask Off...great stuff.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Update time!

Still fighting with the decals. Most of them are blending in nicely, other needs some more poking-with-a-needle. And one or two have shifted position, which is less fun...

The Deimosesess decals are also receiving their Micro Sol coats, but they're almost ready to go.

And then I've started applying glazes to the engine nozzles, using a vector thrusting nozzle of an Su-35 as a reference. While drying it seemed I was almost there. Now that the glazes are dry, it's clear that I have a long way to go...
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project

Coming along really well meph, battlestar galactica viper meets 40k the emblem on the right wing should that not be the otger way up?

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

By that i mean horizontal with the head towards the cockpit.

Ah, perhaps. But this way I could mirror the Blood Angels insignia and the Imperial Aquila, 50/50 with the white and black.
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project

no probs matey its your project, nice work with the gold black bling, the skuls epic.....transfers or a steady hand?? you could have done half n half gold and red on the black background but ya didnt did ya lol. only messing Meph looks awesome.

Ah, no, they're all decals. My hand isn't that steady anymore. Arch, good idea on the reg/gold thingie. Ah well, they're on now.
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project