Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
Results 1,281 to 1,298 of 1298

Thread: Blood Angels Land Raider Crusader

Looking good with those decals. And I like the glowing plasma barrels on the guns!

Cheers, mate!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

looking good meph, decals are nice and sharp.

good work on the flesh tones for the blue chap to. looking very cool
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

All looking brilliant man, but damn those plasma coils are off the hook!!! Sooooo good...

Top stuff Meph, that gloss hurts my eyes though, so hurry up and get those decals sorted and batter em up a bit.

So far for the hurrying up, lol.
    Sorry for the lack of updates, guys, i'v'e been spending little time on the forae, as well as my painting desk.
    But I've been painting for an hour here and there, and things are slowly chugging along.

The Blood Angels have had their decals blended it, a coat of airbrushed satin varnish, and ready to have their asses weathered off.
    The first little layer of metallic sponge chipping is already on there

And the first three Oni are almost done. Honestly, the're not the best models I ever did, but made the hard choice of sacrificing quality for speed. Since the models are legion, and they're going to be used frequently for gaming. So three down, around 40-50 to go, lol. I've got the two next ones in undercoat, and two more that need a wash & scrub.
    But anyways, tadaa!

FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Models are looking great Meph. As much as I love your Blood Angels, it's nice to see something different from you.

Keep it all up!
    error 404: signature not found

I’ll say it first -you’ve ALWAYS been able to paint extraordinary models.youve Just chose BA. but now you see that your skills can bring more joy with many more models that require more colors than what you’ve become known for.)) these are 3xcellent .i love the spider lady!!!

Cheers, guys!

Oh, did I mention that in the past years I managed to scrounge together enough minis to make a non-GW Imperial Guard detachment? And when the Empire Of Men kickstarter minis come through, it'll be a full-blown army... Now just to pick a camouflage colour, and win the lottery so I have time enough to paint them all within my lifetime.
    Oh, and I'll be doing a Sisters Of Battle detachment when the Daughters of the Burning Rose kickstarter arrives.

And also in the pipeline: about a bucket-full of minis for the HATE kickstarter, as well as the Monster Slaughter one.

All the while I'm also furiously ignoring the stuff that's stuffed under my painting desk...

Crap! Send backup!
    Last edited by Meph; 05-14-2018 at 02:58 AM.
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project

That spider rider is interesting, but I think she needs a pediatrician.

Awesome progress meph, those machines are looking sick!!!

That spider lady will look excellent on top of the game tiles!!!
    I envy you... I just could not pass the beauty of those Arcadia Quest miniatures (despite having horrible moldlines sometimes) and instead to stick to my initial plans of painting them ASAP I am just lingering with each miniature too much time and effort.... at least they are serving me for practising a variety of skills... LOL
    I might find guts enough to paint the inferno, pets and dragons faster.... or I'll get too old for painting them.... hahahaha
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by KruleBear View Post
    That spider rider is interesting, but I think she needs a pediatrician.
    Or a manicure? Either way, she has too many of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Creations View Post
    Awesome progress meph, those machines are looking sick!!!
    Cheers, mate! And there are more to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Maenas View Post
    That spider lady will look excellent on top of the game tiles!!!
    I envy you... I just could not pass the beauty of those Arcadia Quest miniatures (despite having horrible moldlines sometimes) and instead to stick to my initial plans of painting them ASAP I am just lingering with each miniature too much time and effort.... at least they are serving me for practising a variety of skills... LOL
    I might find guts enough to paint the inferno, pets and dragons faster.... or I'll get too old for painting them.... hahahaha
    I share the pain, amigo. My heart broke a little bit as well when I decided to kick it up into high gear and leave some of the quality behind. But then again, my mate's heart would break harder when his minis stay unpainted until the day I roll up and kick the bucket. So, better to do a mediocre job, but have a shelf load of minis, than... well I guess this is one of those rare cases where it's better to have ten birds in the air, rather than just the one in your hand.
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project

Reckon they look spot on for gaming Meph - just the right level of techique, quality and speedy painting hopefully.

I backed HATE as well for a couple of sets....imagine I will just offload them on ebay though to be honest - doing this has turned into a nice way to buy my other hobby stuff. ZC:GP funded my new airbrush/compresssor and a load of other stuff.

I also 1$ backed ZC:Invader as well - might bail on that though as I'm still waiting for other KS stuff to be delivered/sell on so I can rebuild the KS 'buy to sell' slushfund.

Welcome to the Rising Sun slog The models are looking good, I am taking the same approach with my Rising Sun minis as there are just so many of them and I also backed Hate, I like Adrian Smiths designs, plus the game looks fun. I also backed another game called Brutality, but at this point I try not to look at Kickstarter as it just loves to club me over the head and run away with my wallet. I also feel that lowering the time spent on the minis can be beneficial as you will get more practice on a larger variety of minis, so when you want to slow down and really focus on doing a display quality piece all the practice will be there to back you up. Keep on Slogging!

Cheers, guys!

Yeah, Kickstarter ran away with quite a bit of money of mine as well this past year... By the end of 2018 I'll be wallowing in heaps of cool minis and self-loathing.
    The buy-paint-sell seems like a nice little extra income, especially if you do it for the hyped games. Might be a good investment, food for thought...

And yes, i wholeheartedly agree that being 'forced' to paint a lot of minis in a limited amount of time can help to really hammer down the basic techniques and even discover useful shortcuts to achive certain desired effects. All of which can be applied with more patience and care of the fancy display models.
    Last edited by Meph; 05-15-2018 at 02:07 PM.
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project

Tell me about It, there is so many nice kick starters project that I wanted to get my hands on but since i am broke I could not! Cool work on that weird Dragon figure.

Looks great Meph. Why are you not done with all of them already :P hehehe
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-