Paint Chat

Thread: Paint Chat

Default Paint Chat

Hey guys,

So some of you may know i've been trying to do some tutorials on youtube, some of you may not :P

But Last night i tried something new. I hosted an event on blogtv (essentially it shows my webcam, and it has a chat on the side, there is also room for two cams to be on at the same time meaning someone else can "cohost" with me.)

And, at most i had about 15 people, which was pretty cool. I really only did it to have people to talk to while i painted anyway.

We went from 7:30 pm est, to 6:30 am est. It was pretty awesome.

If any of you guys are interested, i'll probably be doing it again tonight, however i have some prior engagements, so i won't be able to start until 10 or 11 om est.

all you have to do is go to blogtv.com/people/obsidianpainting.

cheers,

Gary.

Going to start probably around 12 now :P company over and yah... if anyone's interested just drop on by. Cheers.

That's a very interesting idea! I remember Tammy Haye did something similar years ago...but, that wasn't realtime video.

You should post a schedule!

I only saw part of it but it was pretty good. It's nice to have such a talk with people that share their hobby with me.

That's a pretty cool idea. Have to try and get in on that next time you do it.

Hey, i'm thinking of doing it every friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. Theres also a possibility of doing it just during the day.

In my case i'm in EST time zone. So, when i said night, i mean 9-10 PM EST

I pretty much went all night until 5+ in the morning. Theres also room for other people to host video as well (1 cohost) so anyone interested, we can have two videos going at once.

this does sound awesome. Why don't you update this thread right before you start broadcasting? When I get myself a working webcam I'd love to join in on the dual thing. I think your painting and my sculpting might give us both some traffic.

I'm at UTC + 2 so I guess it might be difficult to time it properly though, If I'm not mistaken there is a 7ish hour difference between us
    Last edited by Chrome; 09-14-2010 at 08:38 AM.

I'm CST, so that works for me.

Hey,

Yah chrome uh.. I'm sure we can figure something out!

and nice hinton! (i like your videos in your thread by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by obsidianpainting View Post
    and nice hinton! (i like your videos in your thread by the way)
    Thanks for that!

Hey guys,

I'll be hosting tonight at 11:00 est.

Anyone interested pop in!

cheers, Gary.

I'll try to pop in tonight, just need to get my mic to work.
    Spanish Balloons? Mongo like spanish balloons!

Mic is only necessary if you also want to host video. Otherwise theres a chat in the side bar.

Great, see you then
    Spanish Balloons? Mongo like spanish balloons!