The thread was locked before so I wasn't able to post this.
1) Illustrator for a publishing house.Hope this is of some help
2) Graphic Designer for an advertising firm
3) Instructor for adults. Have private lessons in public settings. Baby-boomers pay some nice amount of money for this.
4) Collegiate instruction. If you can get a university teaching assignment you'll be working with a different kind of student. Might save your sanity.
5) Private Commissions. Places like zoos, gym's, local businesses, sports teams, conventions, etc. They all need t-shirts, pamphlets, centerpieces, etc designed.
6) Work in the Paint & Brush (or pastel, ink, chalks, putties, etc) as a consultant or designer. Artists know what other artists need.
7) With a bit of additional schooling you can Curate a museum.
8) Art Restoration. This also includes older manuscripts and antique books.
There's probably a lot more, this is simply what I could think of in 4 minutes.