RGM Review: Forums (CMoN, WaMP, FoD)

Thread: RGM Review: Forums (CMoN, WaMP, FoD)

Default RGM Review: Forums (CMoN, WaMP, FoD)

A review of a few online miniature painting forums: Cool Mini or Not, Wargames and Miniatures Paradise and Forum of Doom.

Each one has something special about it, so tune in and see which one might fit your needs best.

Good concise review. Another one I like looking at is Dakka-Dakka. http://www.dakkadakka.com/

bear in mind that the fod is also heresy (andy i think is in charge), eolith and black scorpion
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

I remember the very first youtube video you made. Coming along nicely! Good reviews. Can you do Frothers and Wyrd in your next one?

Oh, and I think you should show everyone that first youtube video you made. It was priceless. If you still have it.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by freakinacage View Post
    bear in mind that the fod is also heresy (andy i think is in charge), eolith and black scorpion
    Yes they are and I do apologize across all boards for not mentioning them specifically. It was not my intention to ignore or slight any of the wonderful people that run the forums mentioned. Since Hasslefree is the only company on that forum that I've bought minis from, it was the only one that I felt comfortable talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by lizcam View Post
    I remember the very first youtube video you made. Coming along nicely! Good reviews. Can you do Frothers and Wyrd in your next one?

Oh, and I think you should show everyone that first youtube video you made. It was priceless. If you still have it.
    I can certainly look into doing them for another forums review.

You mean this video:

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

hehehehe! Yup! That one!

If anyone wants to know what that's all about, I have my own formula for paint on primer that works really well. I'll explain it if you PM me.
    We done done it now. We're finally hitched. We are now the dreaded two headed Roger - Liz - Bunting monster you have all feared.