Well, Hello ... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Well, Hello ...

Blog Entries

It's been known to happen at cons like Games Day etc. Wouldn't mind going out on the lash with some of the lads and ladies on here, it'd make for an iiiinteresting night.

And subsequent morning when we piece together the events of the previous night after waking up in a dumpster with a kidney missing.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

tbs: "A" kidney......yeah....thats right.....id only take one kidney......uh huh...lol
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

Blog Entries

If you took two, we'd all end up in a jacuzzi full of ice. Like little filleted bottles of beer in an ice bucket...
    Putting us in a dumpster then would just be sloppy, pros don't do "sloppy". Sloppy gets you killed.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    If you took two, we'd all end up in a jacuzzi full of ice. Like little filleted bottles of beer in an ice bucket...
    Putting us in a dumpster then would just be sloppy, pros don't do "sloppy". Sloppy gets you killed.
    ok dexter.......lol
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

Blog Entries

Hey man, if someone's gonna steal my organs, i'd at least want them to be professional about it lol! Last laugh would be mine though, my kidneys have filtered enough alcohol to rival a russian distillery.

Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    how come when i started on here, all i got was a balloon and a soar bottom from ms. pony? and you get four pages of talking. oh yeah...... your a girl . honestly though, welcome and cant wait to see more of what you do. as for the forgeworld pigments..... i do it cheaper.... i buy a box of chalks from a local hobby store, and grind them up. then i spray them with matte sealant when im done. $5 for a box of pigment and lasts 10x as long. also try mixing some different materials in with them. i prefer using glue stick glue with some of them, it allows me to gunk up some of the rust in areas and make it look like its degrading and bubbling over.
    yeah i did that and they're great. the mig ones are better though (not tried forgeworld) i mix the chalks and the mig's together to add variety to the colour. fix em with turps

edit, where's this mini photo? pix or it didn't happen!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    ok dexter.......lol
    i am dexter. F*cking obsessed lol
    ❝ The sky is made of air, the doors are made of wood and the heads are made of paint ❞

I use forgeworld pigments. They are great : )

Mae x
    ❝ The sky is made of air, the doors are made of wood and the heads are made of paint ❞

Here is the link to the first thread of my new miniature thingy magiggy...

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-O-P-%E3%87%B1

We can then all talk about a HUGE get together, would be amazing! xxx