Golden Demon Rules... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Golden Demon Rules...

'im sorry but im gonna stick up for the guy who won the award.....the rules dont say you cant in italy......so its not his fault that he did this...plain and simple...if he had done it in america then yes it would be illegal and the entry would be disqualified....but ITS NOT IN AMERICA.....so dont blame the guy who did what he read in the rules, blame gw for not cohesively doing their rules throughout the world...then again....we do have a world population of 6 billion, and it might be a little hard in a company like gw to dot every i and cross every t.....i dont know, my opinion, "people need to not get their panties in a bunch."
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

Blog Entries

This Crystal Brush deal seems pretty sweet. Chern is taking it back for the people, yeahhhh!
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

THANKS, Chern... It may sound crazy but I will make plans to be there then...^-^... Love Chicago and I am already preparing a Diorama that will know your socks off......

Knock... Your socks... Off......

That's awesome Matt. Looking forward to seeing what you bring and meeting such a great painter!

Agreed, this will bring some of the best Chicago's way in April. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you there!

I'm hoping I'll be able to make it. I'll enter something but I think I'll rightly get my ass handed to me unless something miraculous happens.