Articles on forums?

Thread: Articles on forums?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Articles on forums?

Am I missing something?

It started this morning with a post by Bobby Wong with a link to an article about 2003 GD winners? After following that link you essentially get to a page that has some minimal text and multiple [img] tags with no images or links. Now, I just noticed multiple post by WarGrifon that have exactly the same format - a link to a certain article that leads to a page that has text but no images.

It seems that all these "forum" posts originate from a forum that is not even in the list of available forums.

Anybody knows what is going on?

Just some updating, just ignore it for now, you won't see those messages any more.
    I like it firm and fruity!

Should we report that it doesn't seem to be working at what it is trying to do? I noticed in the forum post of my article (Link to Forum Post) that when I go to the "article" it only has one page. Is it supposed to be pulling in each page? Or working as intended / work-in-progress?
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by PegaZus View Post
    Should we report that it doesn't seem to be working at what it is trying to do? I noticed in the forum post of my article (Link to Forum Post) that when I go to the "article" it only has one page. Is it supposed to be pulling in each page? Or working as intended / work-in-progress?
    Nope everything is fine, we're just doing an automated import of old articles into the new system so we have a consistent interface between the forum and the article system, which is very old and hard to search.

Quote Originally Posted by Chern Ann View Post
    Just some updating, just ignore it for now, you won't see those messages any more.
    Still seeing these messages???
    "Just goes to show - arseholes leave a bigger impression on our lives then nice people" - by Markus Tay

Wales is not part of England Welshmen Born and Bred

Brushlicker and proud of it. Its the only way to paint

Are you still seeing em?

About a page and a half today. Course, I've been busy since Friday...
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006