Record $10,000 prize for best painted miniature at Crystal Brush 2011 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Record $10,000 prize for best painted miniature at Crystal Brush 2011

I though the rules for GD diorama was 30 x 30 x 30 cm...
    Win a copy of WAB 2 in the Irregular Magazine painting competition. Click for more info
    Issue 6 / Autumn '10 out now, includes interview with Nick Kyme and a tutorial from Mr Scream!

chern: i understand that, and it seems pretty much cool, i jsut think some ideas could be combined and allow for some off the wall dioramas, i.e. the winner from this years golden demon in england.....i think the possibility of a massive diorama could really showcase some amazing talent....
    Brushlicking is the miniature painting equivalent of a rock'n'roll life-style!

Here is my ranking:

Quote Originally Posted by boristfrog View Post
    I though the rules for GD diorama was 30 x 30 x 30 cm...
    Oops you're right. Stupid inch to metric conversion. We'll fix this.
    I like it firm and fruity!

excellent news!
    Win a copy of WAB 2 in the Irregular Magazine painting competition. Click for more info
    Issue 6 / Autumn '10 out now, includes interview with Nick Kyme and a tutorial from Mr Scream!

So how will the 50% popular vote work?
    ScottRadom - "Like when my wife calls me by my brothers name when we're gettin' busy. It's just a mood wrecker."

Quote Originally Posted by DrEvilmonki View Post
    So how will the 50% popular vote work?
    by me loading the jury hehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by generulpoleaxe View Post
    by me loading the jury hehehehehehe
    Well that is what I am interested in. There is already plenty of discussion about the voting system for CMON and for the most part I think it isnt anywhere near as bad as many seem to think BUT this looks like a perfect excuse for people to load voting. How Is CMON going to monitor it?
    ScottRadom - "Like when my wife calls me by my brothers name when we're gettin' busy. It's just a mood wrecker."

Ballot stuffing will be more difficult for this competition. During voting, you will not be able to vote more than once per item, and you cannot select the item you wish to vote on. Like the regular judges, you need to cast a vote on everything. There are also additional controls in place which will be announced closer to the date of actual voting.
    I like it firm and fruity!

Might I suggest registered votes only and either public results or at least logged who voted what.