Article: ME13 - Mini Exchange 13 is open - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Article: ME13 - Mini Exchange 13 is open

Ok, I think I need to call Bullshit about this exchange.

The Forum member Unforgiven has completely gone against the rules of the exchange and a forum member Wingz is about to get shafted because of it.

I was to send to Unforgiven, Unforgiven was to send to Wingz. Because, Unforgiven was flagged, I had to wait untill he sent to Wingz. 3 weeks went by and no package to Wingz. Unforgiven was even contacted by another forum member who was given all kinds of BS excuses, saying his work was slow on sending the package etc...Um isn\'t your responsibility to send out the items?
    Well I said to heck with it and send Unforgiven\'s Package off to Wingz. Last week. Wingz being the stand up guy that he is wanted to do the right thing. He has thus waited two more weeks for the package to show from Unforgiven.

Unforgiven does indeed send a package containing two incomplete minis caked with glue. WTF, is that not against the rules. Now Wingz is going to resend the package I gave to him, to it\'s rightful recipiant Unforgiven. On his own dime.

How is this fair to Wingz?

Originally posted by beowulfthehunter
    Ok, I think I need to call Bullshit about this exchange.

The Forum member Unforgiven has completely gone against the rules of the exchange and a forum member Wingz is about to get shafted because of it.

I was to send to Unforgiven, Unforgiven was to send to Wingz. Because, Unforgiven was flagged, I had to wait untill he sent to Wingz. 3 weeks went by and no package to Wingz. Unforgiven was even contacted by another forum member who was given all kinds of BS excuses, saying his work was slow on sending the package etc...Um isn\'t your responsibility to send out the items?
    Well I said to heck with it and send Unforgiven\'s Package off to Wingz. Last week. Wingz being the stand up guy that he is wanted to do the right thing. He has thus waited two more weeks for the package to show from Unforgiven.

Unforgiven does indeed send a package containing two incomplete minis caked with glue. WTF, is that not against the rules. Now Wingz is going to resend the package I gave to him, to it\'s rightful recipiant Unforgiven. On his own dime.

How is this fair to Wingz?
    You are absolutely right, this is not fair at all! and I\'m taking care of it.

This is breaking two rules, one wich is \"... FLAGGED member fail to ship miniatures out within two weeks ... \" and the other is rule number 2 \"2) All miniatures must be in an untouched state.... ...The minis are NOT to be painted or primed... \"

This is what happens people when u not communicate and follow the few but simple rules, if you have a legimit problem then tell the recipent AND me so that we can skip you and continue with the exchange and you will not end up on the banned-list (yes there is one).

Final thing: is there anyone out there in this exchange that hasn\'t recived his/her exchange yet? Pease, I need to know if there\'s just a problem with the post office/mail/system or if there\'s anyone else feeling left out unjust. I have to try and be fair in the other end as well and not just bann one person when others fail as well.

If you have a legimit reason, tell the reciver, tell me. This is suppose to be fun but if you are in it you\'ll have to stick to it and the rules. COMMUNICATE. Ok!

Nicely handled Zap....

I\'m not sure if you can always make everyone happy here, but it seems you folks are doing a good job in keeping in fair.

Beowulf, I understand your frustration, I don\'t know all the particulars but poor Wingz did get slighted. It should be as simple as \'if you can\'t play by the rules, you are out\'. Plain and simple.

I say give Zap a chance to clear it up. It\'s inevitable that things such as these have bumps in the road, but how those bumps are handled is the most important thing.

well this has been a very confusing ME for me... and now i have a problem.. I have 2 packages from 2 ppl ... its true that Unforgiven did mess up & didn\'t follow the rules.. but he did send out a package.. it had 2 mini (an apothecary sm & a LotD SM) with bitz.. the bitz were eithr primed or had glue on them.. bowulf package on the other hand was just awesome.. Ill post pics of it as soon as i can.. but what do i do with Unforgivens package? send it back to him? send him something of mine? he did try to participate in the ME and maybe he didnt read the rules or something.. I feel bad for him cause hes getting a bad rap for something that could be a mistake... I don\'t know.. just thought i should get my 2 cents out there before the kids burned at the stake.

Originally posted by WingZ
    well this has been a very confusing ME for me... and now i have a problem.. I have 2 packages from 2 ppl ... its true that Unforgiven did mess up & didn\'t follow the rules.. but he did send out a package.. it had 2 mini (an apothecary sm & a LotD SM) with bitz.. the bitz were eithr primed or had glue on them..
    I\'d say the most honest and fair thing to do is send \'em back. Unforgiven didn\'t follow the rules well at all, he gets his minis back, no loss. You keep the ones from beowulf.

I would say, he has to send postage if he wants his minis back no point is you getting the shaft. You did nothing wrong, he did not follow the rules twice. That simple.

hi
    im not sure how this works can some body explane please.
    thanks
    nick

@ZapotekE, I have not recieved anything yet, however I belive this is a problem with the post and my sender har graciously sent me another package

Squig

Originally posted by nick232
    hi
    im not sure how this works can some body explane please.
    thanks
    nick
    First off: read the first page of this thread, then wait for a new thread to start which will be called \"ME14\" and will be posted october the 19th and just join. ...and don\'t forgett to read the rules, and ask if there\'s is something you don\'t understand about them.

l don\'t get anything too.l pm him but he dont turn me .

Better late than never...

after some long waiting in agony a package arrived from over the Atlantic, and I opened it with much anticipation but never did I expect to find what I did find in it...

funnymouth are you an angel!? THANK YOU!

we begin small...

... it\'s not the end...

.....and now for the biggest surprise of them all....

the whole lot:

... and now it\'s allmost time for another exchange! :bouncy:

With the deadline today I\'ve nearly finished one of the mini\'s. Hope to get him up tonight

I did finish on time - honest, I just haven\'t got the picture up on line.

So here is my belated finished mini...

Nice! really like the potato-looking sack on the back...

I\'ve still got the box of Chainmail minins sitting next to me here by my PC. I will paint at least one of them someday. The addition of a now four month old daughter to the family and some added complexity at work (due to all the automotive woes in North America) have keep me well away from my paint table.

I feel bad as this is the first one I have joined where I haven\'t painted a mini asap after getting them. The main reason I joined MI was to get me re-interested in painting and to get me to paint some things I would have never picked up myself.

Nice one EldinTux, it\'s good to see one of my old minis finding a good home