Article: Miniature Mentor releases the Jennifer Haley Ranger Tutorial

Thread: Article: Miniature Mentor releases the Jennifer Haley Ranger Tutorial

Default Article: Miniature Mentor releases the Jennifer Haley Ranger Tutorial

I think that barbarian with 2 swords shown might be an illustration and not a mini painted. It\'s kind of hard to tell, but that\'s my guess.

Originally posted by RobberBaron
    I think that barbarian with 2 swords shown might be an illustration and not a mini painted. It\'s kind of hard to tell, but that\'s my guess.
    You are right I think, I read the quote from the sculptor where he said \"For now...\" as meaning this goofy guy was what was being done before he did a serious barbarian. No longer interested...

Originally posted by miniaturementor Master sculptor and all around nice guy Christophe Letelllier is currently in hiding working on his next project for us - this really cool barbarian. Unfortunately, its just a very rough illustration right now (not an actual sculpt).

These all sound great - just need to start releasing some of the coming soon stuff so I can buy it!

Originally posted by laurence
    Originally posted by miniaturementor Master sculptor and all around nice guy Christophe Letelllier is currently in hiding working on his next project for us - this really cool barbarian. Unfortunately, its just a very rough illustration right now (not an actual sculpt).
    Was your desire to be smart-ass so strong you didn\'t even read the posts above explaining why it looked like there was a missing picture, and that I already realized I read it wrong?

Default No sense out of making cents...

My desire to be a smart arse is always strong! I did read all the posts before posting, and, at that time I wasn\'t clear on what you were talking about regarding not seeing a sketch. I\'ve awoken now... I see the light!!
    Apologies.

Originally posted by laurence
    My desire to be a smart arse is always strong!...
    ...Apologies.
    Good answer and I should have put an emoticon of some sort in my post - no need for an apology.

I\'ve written a review of the Jennifer Haley DVD and placed it here

You are right I think, I read the quote from the sculptor where he said \"For now...\" as meaning this goofy guy was what was being done before he did a serious barbarian. No longer interested...
    Hum... if you have something to tell me about the sculpting tutorial of the barbaian you can do it Primeval, but made in a clever way, don\'t need to be impolite, the little text was made by the creator of miniature mentor, he do it for me, was not the good way to do but he is very impatient.Well, in everything cases be sure i\'m not a goofy guy.

Sorry if my english is not really good.

Christophe

Default Rockin\' review!

Originally posted by Kaine

I\'ve written a review of the Jennifer Haley DVD and placed it here
    And what a fine review it is! I\'m kinda envious of your writing skills. You really laid down a cool review. Only prob is... I\'m sold. I\'ll have to buy this DVD based on what you\'ve said. It\'ll be a while though, as I\'ve recently made some big (mainly guitar stuff) purchases over the internet and my girlfriend has made me promise to run what I want to buy by her first before pay pal-ing it. I\'m sure I can sell the idea to her anyway. I\'ll just get her to read your review to reinforce what a smart decision it is.

Keep up the c00l reviews d00d!!

Chris

Primeval, it seems that I did not understand the sense of your message in what says to me werwolf lol, I am a bit spur-of-the-moment ^^

Sooooooorrrrrrryyyyyyyy

Default Article: Miniature Mentor releases the Jennifer Haley Ranger Tutorial