RGM Review: Preacher (Kingdom Death)

Thread: RGM Review: Preacher (Kingdom Death)

Default RGM Review: Preacher (Kingdom Death)

A quick review of Preacher from Kingdom Death.

Kingdom Death:
    http://kingdomdeath.com

Wargames and Miniatures Paradise:
    http://wamp-forum.com

Blog Entries

I'd been looking at the Kingdom Death stuff recently, funny enough. They do seem like really great casts, love the sculpts. Shame it's just so limited at the moment =(
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

well i have always assumed it was kingdom OF death. lol. live and learn
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

@TBS: yeah, some of it is pretty limited, but they're starting to get away from that and making things more available.

@Freak: learn something new every day.

Very nice! That mini looks wonderful. I'm somewhat partial to fat guys with goatees.

Your reviews get better all the time! Another thing you could do with a similar premise (be sure to include angry random geek) is to do what Col. Marbles used to do and give us a preview of cool things coming down the pike....I really miss that, and no one has ever picked up the reins. I know you're doing your own thing here, but I'd have every confidence you could make that very enjoyable as well.

I like that mini. Was interested in getting one until I saw the price. At that much I figured it was a large figure which doesn't grab me so much. I find it ludicrously expensive for a regular size mini. All the stuff that comes with it ramping up the price, that's detritus to me, crap that could be viewed once on their website as it's content that'd hardly get one coming back to it enough to warrant it being printed, and certainly not desirable enough to pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by supervike View Post
    Another thing you could do with a similar premise (be sure to include angry random geek) is to do what Col. Marbles used to do and give us a preview of cool things coming down the pike....I really miss that, and no one has ever picked up the reins. I know you're doing your own thing here, but I'd have every confidence you could make that very enjoyable as well.
    That's a heck of an idea! Definitely going to look into doing something like that. Thanks!

@Wyrmypops: And there's nothing wrong with how you look at it; the reviews I do are just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinton View Post
    That's a heck of an idea! Definitely going to look into doing something like that. Thanks!
    And best of all, you can just preview the web for cool releases...no money spent!

Remember, all royalty checks are to be made out to:

supervikes mini fund.

LOL

Blog Entries

And best of all, you can just preview the web for cool releases...no money spent!

TBS Global Corp.

LOL
    A worthy fund, if I do say so myself!
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

supervikes mini fund.

LOL
    LOL!

I'll keep that in mind.

@TBS: I see you sneaking in there as well.

Blog Entries

Nothing to see here, please look at the light...