Pimp your backpack.

Thread: Pimp your backpack.

Default Pimp your backpack.

Sculpted this for Armorcast. I'm real pleased with how it came out. There's a jump pack, Gothic backpack and Gothic jump pack AND a very tricked out lightning claw in the que, soon to be released. The picture, for some reason, got a little streched.

OUR'S
    Name:  asqz 014_edited-1.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  65.9 KB

Name:  asqz 011_edited-1.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  82.4 KB

Their's.......
    Name:  is01.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  50.9 KB

Wow Shawn, massively better looking pack. Those i would buy for other minis even.

Now with more Oni goodness then allowed by the FDA!
    CMON Rank:

which is that? the backpack or the jump pack? bear in mind the gw one shown is just a backpack

looks cool mind
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by freakinacage View Post
    which is that? the backpack or the jump pack? bear in mind the gw one shown is just a backpack

looks cool mind
    It's the backpack. It's very comparable in size to the plastic one. The jump pack is much more bulky.

i don't believe you, need pics!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

love it. jump pack pics please!

Hi there - I cant find these on ARMORCAST anywhere.. I know you said soon to be released... but thought a gallery or greens section, unless I am just blind.... any info on release date or cost (and shipping costs to UK)?

Also same request as Master of Fact - more photos please...

yours
    Tarrek

@ - Tarreknoire Sorry, I did jump the gun just a little. The link's not up yet. I did email AC and told them to get one up soon. I'll re-post when it get's up and running.

Pix?? I've got some steenkin pix. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to show them, my steenkin computer still doesn't want to upload pictures..........gotta go to the library.

Here's some poor to moderate shots of the gothic back pack, the regular jump pack, the gothic jump pack, a crashed Ork rocket and a claw type hand. None of these are up on AC's site for sale YET. Soon......................soon. Notice the link in the post from ginfritter above this post for the link to the regular back pack on AC's website.

Gothic backpack
    Name:  q                  q 020.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  12.1 KB

Jump pack
    Name:  q          022.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  16.1 KB

Gothic jump pack
    Name:  seerfg 297.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  79.8 KBName:  seerfg 302.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  59.5 KB

Crashed rocket
    Name:  seerfg 021.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  87.7 KB

Claw fist
    Name:  seerfg 166_edited-1.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  83.3 KB
    Name:  seerfg 165.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  15.3 KB

Now, those gothic packs could be handy if I ever get around to making my own Spam chapter.

"Do you have anything without any Spam in it?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Bunting View Post
    Now, those gothic packs could be handy if I ever get around to making my own Spam chapter.

Damn it, I just put an order in for some AC stuff. Now I'm going to have to do another one to get some of those backpacks and fists.

What I'm trying to say is that, while I'm upset they weren't out yesterday, they look great and I can't wait to see them in person.
    Blasting forth in three part harmony!