Article: LOTR Diorama
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: LOTR Diorama

Excuse me while I pick my jaw back up off the floor....Great Work!!!

Awesome!!! @ Aschul: I guess he meant the horses in the big wave.

Fantastic, the only thing I miss is Frodo.

absolutely fabulous, nothing more to say...

Great job

COOL.... actually Very COOL

My only gripe isn't with the quality or inventiveness of your terrain at all. I'm just wondering where poor wounded Frodo is at this point.....?

Very very very very etc...good !

I learned Lots about terrain material. I thank you for sharing

Awsome only thing: when painting the water u could have used a better shading process with maybe blues~!

I'll give you only 7 for this water. In the beginning, I was thinking that diorama isn't finished and you are going to finish it. But when I read that water is already painted... You should paint it in blue, not white. The water-horses can be whiter then the rest of river, but not ideal white!

Since when the water is so white? :|, the part of the horses heads its OK, but it can´t be as te same colour as the rest of the river. Also, the Arwen mini si extremly white too, why? does it reflect some kind of white light? as Fundak I thaught it wasn´t finished painting...those two thngs arte the reason of my score, it need more blue in the water and lots of colours in arwen.

This is the most realistically shaped moving water i have ever seen- the fact that it is rapids means the white coloring works well. Did you consider making a mould of the plaster and using resin? Now THAT would be amazing

Great stuff. I understand why some of the others have problems with the water colouring, but to me it looks exactly like glacial melt-water straight off the mountains.

super mais ca orais été mieu si il avait été fait en plus petit mais good job!!

Super rendu