Article: Mastering Hard to Use Colors

Thread: Article: Mastering Hard to Use Colors

Hey great article. Especially the White!

Thanks for the tips, especially the white (the hardest colour to use IMO). I just finished a couple of Stormtroopers that I'm not really satisfied with, precisely because the all-white armour was so hard to do properly.

Hi! Thank you for this article. Obviously you are very fixed in GW products and especially in GW paints. If I had read this article in my early painting time I would have been faster better. But today I must say that these coulours are not my hardest colours (It may be since I dont use the GW paints at all). But it is still a good article.
    Thanks Krudd

Thank you for the article, you gave me a couple of good hints to try.
    I'm always happy when I learn soething new

Interesting and useful, though I'm not particularly enamored of the GW paints so the actual colors are a bit of a mystery to me. Perhaps you could give a general equivalent too? (ie. blue-green or pale-yellow, etc.)

With your method for yellow paint, I'm going to start my Imperial Fists. One big question though, I thought highlights were usually done using a drybrushing technique. Do you use drybrushing here?

Great article. I will have to try out the yellow now.

Very useful, top notch!

Blog Entries

Default Article: Mastering Hard to Use Colors

Please feel free to check out my hobby blog, IMMATERIUM PRESS. Rumors, hobby articles, community building and tournament organization. Many thanks