Article: Painting Tyranid Carapace

Thread: Article: Painting Tyranid Carapace

Nice and very useful & practical article. Thanks for sharing it with us

Great tutorial, I plan on trying it out on some plauge ,arine "hooves" but I am unclear to what the "thinning medium" actually is...

The thinning medium is Plaid paint floater. You can get it at any craft store that sells the large bottles of craft paint. You could also use future floor wax.

I have a bad rep with painting bone, but now I think I'll do better. Thanks Menelker

I wish I'd found this two weeks ago. I just went through a long and annoying process of experiemntation and wound up with an alomst identical technique.

Excellent information. Cant wait to get started on my carni )

Oh man, I think this article is going to be the bane of the bone scheme in my army. Great work, this is the kind of article I like to see!

great article! I love the final result and you didn't leave behind any important aspects. Everyone could read and understand this article. Thanks! -Erik

awesome!! love the result, only if i could get my hands on those non GW paints

Looks pretty tough to do (*ahem* advanced *cough*), but I think it'll work for the scythes and hooves of my army... thanks for sharing!